Hey. Well im extremely bored, but soon I am going to Sam Ash. I have $20 off there which means, I dont really want to spend money except for the $20. I will spend a little more if I want, or need to but I just want to get a little something. I was thinking about maybe an amp stand, dunlop jazz III picks (if they have them), knobs (if they have cool ones for my pedal builds), and some short cords for my pedals. Anyone have any other small ideas on what I should get? I also want to try a few things like the Ibanez Tubescreamer TS-808/TS-9 and a Crate V tube amp. Anyone else have any ideas of what I should try?
Hm...How about those guitar holders you drill into your wall? I've always wnated to put those in. Then, when you're done playing, just hang up the guitar.

I'd say the amp stand would be a good choice...

You could always just hold on to the $20 as well and put it towards a pedal or something later.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Xenn99
Hm...How about those guitar holders you drill into your wall? I've always wnated to put those in. Then, when you're done playing, just hang up the guitar.

I'd say the amp stand would be a good choice...

You could always just hold on to the $20 as well and put it towards a pedal or something later.

I have a ground stand for my Godin, and I leave the PRS in the case.
...And I dont like to hang my guitars by their necks. Thats just mean

I want the amp to be closer, or pointed at my face so thats what I thought would be good.

Recently I am just building my pedals so I dont know if I want to spend $50-150 on buying a pedal when I can build it which is fun, and I can tweak it to make it fit me.
i have a crate V tube amp. its actually not that great. the distortion is like full on all the time, and its very trebly. its good tube tone with clean and such, but you cant really get the mellow blues unless you turn your guitar volume down to like 3. i still like the amp very much, but the dist is just full power all the time.
Guitars
Fender Telecaster 72 deluxe reissue
BCRich Neckthru mockingbird w/ floyd
Franken Strat, that i built
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
Mapex Pro M classic Sabian AA/Paiste 2002 cymbals Iron Cobra
Thanks AcDc. Im going to try it, but I have mostly heard that its a good amp so I guess for people it depends. Does the overdrive sound like a UK amp (Marshall), or more US?
I always lean my amp back. It spreads the sound much better. I have it up on small three-level shelf, then leaned back into a corner against two walls. I'll get a stand for it eventually, but for now I'm going the cheap route.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
well, the only UK version of the dist i've heard is from a line 6 amp(flextone 3, plexi 45 setting), and it didnt sound like that. (i think thats the uk version?) just htink.. ZZ TOP, they use the amp but they make up for the lack of the bass with the TV Jones filtertrons.
Guitars
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
Ok. So I bought the Jazz III picks and an amp stand, which was the one out on the floor so I negotiated $10 off haha.

I tried a Marshall Plexi (New model, not vintage). It was pretty nice. Hard to get overdrive, because it doesnt have seperate channel volume and no gain control. I went and pluged into the second input (second channel), and the volume was cranked to 10! Sh.... that almost blew my freaking head off. I get the chills just thinking about that blast as soon as I plugged in! I didnt blow it, thank god!
yeah they are set to ten so no matter what you play, you get distortion, it just has to be real loud. i assume the crate V series would do it, but i'd be scared to risk the speakers.
Guitars
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
Quote by AcDc_1337
yeah they are set to ten so no matter what you play, you get distortion, it just has to be real loud. i assume the crate V series would do it, but i'd be scared to risk the speakers.

No, but this was a freaking MARSHALL PLEXI! And you dont understand... ITS 100 WATTS TUBE AND I PLUGGED INTO IT, SITTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE CAB WITH THE VOLUME TO 10!!!! AHHH