Im wondering if a roland cube is worth buying... If I were to get it and play it with my Ibanez RG350DX would it sound as good as the one in the Johhny Demarco video on the site?
most definitley. Its my personal favorite practice amp out of everything I've played, and it cuts down on pedal costs.
Dickless.
Do you think it would sound good on stage too though? I mean I was gonna play at my school but I want to make sure its not too good to be true because it sounded like a perfect sound on the video...
Most people said Roland cube 30 or 60 are extremely worth the money as a practice amp.
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.
Whats a good stage amp then? And again will the roland cube 60 sound like on the video with a RG350DX or a Gibson Les Paul Standard? I dont know much about amps seeing as Ive been so poor I have had a starter amp for 4 years so its kinda sad...

EDIT: No I dont have a gibson but Im working for one I would definately buy an amp before that though
For something small I suppose it would suffice with high gain (Which you probably want if you play ibanez), or you could always just put a mic up to it. Thats what I do with my 30, sounds really good.
Dickless.
IM srry, johnny demarco HAHA hahahaha
I played it with my ibanez ax7221 for a few minutes, wow the r-fier setting ruled!! The clean was ok, i didnt really get a chance to try them all out, and i didnt have a pick But still the distortion is verry good
How was the acoustic O.O (and whats with the johnny demarco thing I dont know who he is so whats so funny? was it the fact that everytime after he plays something cool on the video he gives a face that makes me giggle a little inside? or maybe its because he plays something really heavy sounding and all badass and then he goes in his nerdy sounding voice "heyyyyyyy Im johnny demarco") maybe im wrong...
The acoustic setting is alright, it'll give you a pretty good approximation of an acoustic sound. Works better with a single coil or coil-split guitar though. JC Clean is super super clean, and modelled off the Jazz Chorus amps, so it's good if that's what you want. You can get some absolutely beautiful clean to slightly dirty settings on the Blackface, and the Rectifier setting slays. The mid-gain settings aren't as good as the rest, but you can still get good tone out of those.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
Quote by Martha Stewart
Im wondering if a roland cube is worth buying... If I were to get it and play it with my Ibanez RG350DX would it sound as good as the one in the Johhny Demarco video on the site?

I got a cube 60 I'm selling, if you're interested. shoot me a pm if you're interested
Quote by Martha Stewart
How was the acoustic O.O (and whats with the johnny demarco thing I dont know who he is so whats so funny? was it the fact that everytime after he plays something cool on the video he gives a face that makes me giggle a little inside? or maybe its because he plays something really heavy sounding and all badass and then he goes in his nerdy sounding voice "heyyyyyyy Im johnny demarco") maybe im wrong...

the way he just overall talked made me laugh!!
hes just a goof!