Cool
9 29%
Meh
19 61%
Sucks
3 10%
Voters: 31.

Colored it Green with a homemade burst

It is a bit nasty and bumpy in areas. What should I do? There is also a chip in the paint

And last how do you get a proffessional look like the gloss smooth stuff (not laquer tried That)
the burst itself looks kinda cool.but did you apint it outside and with rattle cans??
Du Hast Meche

Member 21 of "I Survived UG Pwn Day"

Quote by HugoMadizon
What is a pup?

Quote by azn_guitarist25
sir, are you a retard.
im not a big fender fan but that guitar looks cool
My Gear:
Dean Razorback (my baby)
Jackson DXMG Dinky
Jackson Slsmg Solost
Jackson Warrior
Bronze B.C. Rich Warlock
Line 6 Spider 210
Roland Cube
Dimebag Darrell Wah/Distortion
Boss GT-8
lacquer coat?? bring it to a wood finishing place to get it glossed or sometihng, cause right now the paint jobs good, but it looks like hell, just get the rest fixed professionally and your set, good job dude
Will

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die, Aces High.
Quote by mr_hankey
The burst and colours are good, but the finish isn't.

I agree
Good try
yeah, I like the burst, its really nice but I agree with St-anger, get that fixed professionally.
Gear:

Ibanez SoundGear SR300DX Bass

Digitech BP200
your problem with that paint job is that you did it outside. the weather when you paint outside has a huge effect on the way your paint will turn out. thats why painterd use a booth with a humidity control thing. and also rattle cans for some reason never tunr out that well. i would suggest that if you want to keep painting guitars like that maybe invest in a cheap compressor and gravity fed paint gun or even an airbrush. airbrush takes longer but you get the same effect as with a big paint gun. maybe even find a place in your house that you can dedicate to painting so you dont have to worry about the weather.
Du Hast Meche

Member 21 of "I Survived UG Pwn Day"

Quote by HugoMadizon
What is a pup?

Quote by azn_guitarist25
sir, are you a retard.