I'm reposting my lyrics because I totally messed up last time and posted a bunch in one thread. My bad. Here we go:

Make a mark on their psyches. What, do you think it matters? To them you?re just another f*cking face in a sea of miserable, hopeless faces. Cast off your shell and you?ll find you?re far more broken than you thought you were. The only way you?ll be remembered is if you impact a lot of lives, so you might as well do it negatively. This sh*t is too much for me to bear. All the fake enthusiasm is just a not-so-clever veneer over insecurity. F*ck off; you think your opinion matters to anyone who can make a difference? Society can be saved, but first it needs to be raped. Sow your seeds of anarchy and toll the bell of chaos. This is just another song to f*ck to. This is just another song to grow up to. This is just another-

?The death of one person is a tragedy. The death of a million people is a statistic.?
Chuck Palahniuk reference no doubt. Doesn't have the impact as his work. Seems more like complaining then anything else. In my opinion, not very good. I'd work on it a little bit.
Fender MIM Strat w/SD Hot Rails in Bridge/Marshall AVT275x/Digitech RP200/Dunlop Classic Crybaby/Fender MIM Jazz Bass/Fender Rumble 25/Pearl Forum 5 Piece Drum Set w/Zildjian ZBT cymbal set/Shure SM58/Line 6 Toneport UX-1.
Quote by MusicMan00
Chuck Palahniuk reference no doubt. Doesn't have the impact as his work. Seems more like complaining then anything else. In my opinion, not very good. I'd work on it a little bit.

It's not my favourite either. I'd post more, but you know the rules (thankfully, so do I now.)
Cast off your shell and you?ll find you?re far more broken than you thought you were.

I like this line. It is rather hard to read without stanzas, it was ok. You got the feeling of anger across quite well, so overall an ok job, just needs alittle structure. I can't really say anything thats already been said.
palahniuk is great. ive read "choke" and "survivor" and well i've seen the movie fight club
Viking Wizard Eyes, Wizard Full Of Lies