I am creating a vintage guitar here. I'm taking an LP Elitist and putting seymour duncans or dimarzios.

What I need to know which are the best for me

I want to be playing Guns N Roses, Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, and AC/DC on it (best bands ever) while my carvins will be my higher output metal guitar for my Metallica and Megadeth riffs.

I want it go get nice and creamy to play Sweet Child O Mine on the neck yet get down and dirty playing Panama by Van Halen with that crispy ripping distortion.

I was thinking of these

Seymour Duncan

Custom
JB
Alnico II
Distortion

Dimarzio

PAF Joe
PAF Pro
Fred
Breed
Super Distortion

I'm going to be changing the Neck and Bridge

Anyone who has any experience with these p/us input would be appreciated
gibson burstbuckers, jimmy page uses em
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
well dont get the jb, it really isn't vintage. I have that in a guitar. I was doing the same project w/ my agile. I ended up getting a alnico pro II in the neck and pearly gates in the bridge. I don't have them in my guitar yet though b/c the alnico pro is still back ordered so u may not want to listen to me. I was told Alnico for slash and pearly gates for jimmy page.
Member #4 of the Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club. PM iamtehwalrus768 to join.
Quote by SLASHfan01
well dont get the jb, it really isn't vintage. I have that in a guitar. I was doing the same project w/ my agile. I ended up getting a alnico pro II in the neck and pearly gates in the bridge. I don't have them in my guitar yet though b/c the alnico pro is still back ordered so u may not want to listen to me. I was told Alnico for slash and pearly gates for jimmy page.

I heard the alnico II magnets are warmer than the alnico 5 so it might get muddy in a les paul but slash never sounded muddy. I'll definetly think about it.

Also isn't JB named after Jeff Beck?
AC/DC uses the Gibson burstbuckers and the '57 classic humbuckers.