I just think it sounds really cool. I am about to go to guitar center and get it, unless yall give me a good reason not to.

has anyone else tried this out? I think it sounds cool. but does anyone own one? and what do yall think about it?
I bought a boss flanger a few years ago...and man do I love it. It has so many different settings for every different sound you could possibly want from a flanger. From an airplane flying by, to a wicked gate effect ... It was definitely worth getting!!
Quote by Rock N Roller89
I just think it sounds really cool. I am about to go to guitar center and get it, unless yall give me a good reason not to.

has anyone else tried this out? I think it sounds cool. but does anyone own one? and what do yall think about it?

I'm no flanger expert - all I've got is the built in flanger on my amp - but I've heard good things about MXR flangers.
I personally use it without the distortion(because I don't have a distortion, sshhhh...)

anyways, it is great. but I don't use it much. may sell it and buy a wah or distortion.