ok i play alot of a7x should i go ahead and buy the c1-fr hellraiser or wait until the syn custom comes out?

Quote by Gabel
Simple. It's the amp. Getting EVH tone out of a Twin Reverb is as likely as Nazis supporting jews.
1. Just IMO dont buy a guitar just because you like a band, thats what they want.
2. THey suck live, but theyre great studio guitarists, like Jimmy Page *waits for the flames*
3. Get the regualar hellraiser instead of spending more on an ugly guitar
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
i might sound like a newb but what does imo mean?

Quote by Gabel
Simple. It's the amp. Getting EVH tone out of a Twin Reverb is as likely as Nazis supporting jews.
go with the hellraiser, the Syn custom is probaly going to have those horrible invaders.
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
Quote by guitarphillip

I don't know either.
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
Quote by guitarphillip

Lolz, In My Opinion, and like neon said get the regular hellraiser because the syn my have crappy pups
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
in my opinion, and the amp makes 90% of a bands tone, I think they use bogners, not very cheap.
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
i personally like the s1's better
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
yeah, i would get the hellraiser avenger, im a fan of gates and thats why i want it, the custom just going too far, the emg 81/85 combo comes standard on them which personally i think are better than the SH-8 invaders that go on his custom, besides he uses the avenger style custom guitar way more than his C1-FR so if you want something more relating to syn, go with the avenger...
OH and they dont suck live theyre awesome live its just they party too hard before hand and get kinda drunk so it might mess them up a little bit
sure they do ias05 sure they do. and just go buy the c-1 hellraiser unless you like to change tunings alot. btw what amp do you use?