She cuts herself to bleed the hurt away
I scream to the silence, pleading for her life
I'll be the one to kill her pain
She can't forgive herself for her mistakes
And who can describe all the pain that she's feeling?
Caught in the middle of a storm

CHORUS:
Broken angel, falling from the sky
Promise me you'll throw the blades away
I die each time your regret flows crimson
Broken-hearted, you only want to die
Promise me you'll throw the tears away
I die whenever your pain flows crimson

She tries to drown the pain with pills again
She's almost afraid to trust in another
Caught in the lie that she has lived
A deeper cut won't change the way you feel
Nor will it help you to reconcile
With who you think you should have been

(CHORUS)

If you believe in me
Don't turn away
Take my hand and walk away
And I will take your pain away
You'll never have to bleed again

(CHORUS)

Note: This song is about a friend of mine who was going through a pretty rough time...to say the least.
Originally posted by Grimster
This couple was doing like this romantic shoot like in there house, and all of a sudden a clown walked in and jizzed on the guys face. That is the true meaning of christmas.

Hmmm...im not sure what to make of this Whats the Style of this song? (slow fast genre?)

But for the lyrics i think are pretty good,2nd verse is my favorite. but i cant see no rhyming scheme which i dont think is completley nesessry(sp.) but overall good one mate!
Posted by:forty-six_and_2
I molested a spider once...

Posted by:forty-six_and_2
Does anyone need tips on molesting a spider? PM me!I'll give advice on how to get the most pleasure out of it, Forty's Spider Molestation classes are now open!
in terms of style, it's kind of the sweeping, melodic oddball amongst a cacophany of ennui and anger at the world...it's also the cornerstone of the project, because the rage and disappointment is centered in the way the world refuses to handle with care the people I care about.
Originally posted by Grimster
This couple was doing like this romantic shoot like in there house, and all of a sudden a clown walked in and jizzed on the guys face. That is the true meaning of christmas.