I was messing around with my guitar, when my friend walks into the room and takes it from me. Then he says "I want to see if I can spin it around like that do at shows." The problem was: 1. He has never touched aguitar in his life 2. My guitar didn't even have a strap on at the time! So I have to practically tackle him and tell him why it won't work. What a retard!
what do you expect at 13? But on a more serious note, God has been handing out retards like he was trying to get rid of evidence
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Quote by ProjectDark
God has been handing out retards like he was trying to get rid of evidence

lol that should be quoted anywho tell you friend i called him a dumbass cuz that?s like common sense if it doesn?t have a strap where is it going to go when you throw it
A friend of a friend of mine was holding my guitar and decided that all the tuning pegs had to be even since it "looked bad" the way they were lined up. That was just slightly annoying.

People who don't play an instrument have no brains when it comes to instruments.
Originally posted by Gopher636
sure, sure, all that works. but in bed, he'll make you a level 3 goblin-wh*re and he'll be a level 90 sexmaster, equipped with mystical leather whips and handcuffs of Merlin.
lmao i've been through the exact same thing!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_('') aww

RATM_Rocha wrote:

I hate Gun"n"roses and i hate velvet revolver, there emo music, ew.

^ lmao wat a retard ^

Plan-C page
sigged..
Quote by Paddles
I feel sorry for the drummer, he gets stuck with a guitarist who can't hold a rhythm to save his life and a vocalist in the middle of a heavy-flow month.
^ i sigged the whole quote instead
Quote by Righteous
Is that Chuck Norris in your avator? I never thought of him as a shredder really... a shredder of bodies maybe.

Member: "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join

Self Proclaimed Master of Typos
Quote by rockdude_2008
lmao i've been through the exact same thing!

Same here except i was the one yelling TURN UP THE VOULME.
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.
Quote by BesideYourGrave
I was messing around with my guitar, when my friend walks into the room and takes it from me. Then he says "I want to see if I can spin it around like that do at shows." The problem was: 1. He has never touched aguitar in his life 2. My guitar didn't even have a strap on at the time! So I have to practically tackle him and tell him why it won't work. What a retard!

ok.
well a few days ago. it was like 11 at night. and it raining really hard, really windy lots of thunder and lightening. and i was watching comedy central. and the showbiz show was on. and i love the showbiz show. so i was watching it, right? and then david spade says jessica alba is comin on the show. so im like **** YEAH. so then when she walks in, my power goes out.

dont you just love it when people complain about the gayest things and absolutely NOBODY gives a fuck?
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"