Where are you?

In general, nitro isn't going to be all that cheap. Not as much is made as it used to be, as companies are preferrring to use other lacquers these days.
What exactly is a nirto? I have never really known, is it basically like a clear finish?
EDIT: and i didnt use google, all i got were people try to sell me **** lol
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
Its a evaporative finish that dries hard, it is clear but can be tinted to different colours.
^unlike polies though it wears faster and starts to crack, craze and yellow with time. (takes a long time though). I think it's a great finish.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
its good for a vintage look, its what most luthiers use for re-issue guitars.
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
It lets the wood breath more, but wears easily which I like but others might not. And poly makes it last longer but doesnt allow the wood to breathe.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
^I hope that was just a comparison to poly and was not meant to be a general statement.
Not taking any online orders.
Quote by sempri_fi
does anyone know of a good place to get nitrocellulose paint for cheap?

http://www.reranch.com/ has cheap nitro in aerosal cans, im using their 3-color sunburst kit and a glossy clear nitro on my strat build, i havent tested any yet though and they also have tons of info on the actual painting that can help
Quote by CorduroyEW
^I hope that was just a comparison to poly and was not meant to be a general statement.

We don't want to have that argument again.
Quote by CorduroyEW

Yea I was comparing to the durability of poly and the more breathablity of the nitro.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster