now i just researched some amps and found this..the peavey XXL head. its a solid state, but a transtube(if its mucho difference). it can be switched from 25, 50, or 100 watts. so i think that is good, b/c i can play at home without blowing everyones eardrums, and/or play live, and blow every ones eardrums. so thats what i like. i recently got a job with good pay. i plan to get a used one, just to save money.

but what cabinet would be suggested..nothing expensive, but still good quality. i know theres some guy in here (UG) who has an...uhm...it starts with an A...eh w/e...and its supossedly great for the price.
im pretty sure the guy is ibanez4life__SZ...im pretttty sure. he has a mesa recto, with this cab if im not mistaken, i looked into them but i forget what they are called.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
yes avatar thank you.

are they good? i heard that they rock for the price. but i want more opinions.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Ampeg 50 watt
yes they are probably the best cabinets and for the best price around! but you can only get them online unless you find a used one somewhere
i will look on ebay.

thanks man.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Ampeg 50 watt
carvin legacy cabs are also worth a look (they're loaded with V30s)
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?