Page 1 of 3
I was just wondering, is Ashlee Simpson metal, or just rock? I mean she has black hair, and so do a lot of metal heads. She wears spikey bracelets and stuff too, if I remember correctly. Thanks for any help.
Quote by FloggingMolly62
I was just wondering, is Ashlee Simpson metal, or just rock? I mean she has black hair, and so do a lot of metal heads. She wears spikey bracelets and stuff too, if I remember correctly. Thanks for any help.

*reported*
Quote by FloggingMolly62
That's unneeded, it was just a question.
You're unneeded; you're just an imbecile.
She's actually post-neo-classical shred
THE TREND IS OVER
YOU WON'T NEED THAT ANYMORE
ITS ON SALE AT THE FUCKING DOLLAR STORE
Quote by FloggingMolly62
I don't know much about metal, I was hoping you guys could help, damn.
I'm sorry, I don't help people named FloggingMolly62. Please leave a message after the beep.
Shes Really crapy teen-age angst pop.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
well if you listen to her old cd, you can tell traces of thrash metal and progressive metal dating back to metallica and slayer in ashley simpson's music. Although, i beleive it is safe to call her pop.

-rolls eyes-
Jesus Rules

SLAM DANCE
She's metal. She's collaborated with several black metal bands.....she's one gr1m girl.
Quote by FloggingMolly62
I honestly see a lot of similarities between her music and some death metal and other stuff like that.
I see a lot of similarities between you and a flea-infested iguana.
Quote by 13Flxxrocker
^i hope to god your not serious.

I hope to god that you get your sarcasm radar fixed.
Not to insult anyones music taste, but she is not really that heavy. Fallout boy and stuff like that is alot more heavy, inside of the mainstream market. And I'm not saying that they are, as what a full scale metalhead would not define as "heavy" so don't unleash you're furry onto me....please?
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Quote by FloggingMolly62
She's just heavier and sings about darker stuff, ya know?

And about FOB, they're definately metal.

They are pop punk/emo and where formaly more hardcoreish. But no. Not metal.

are you trying to be funny FloggingMolly62? If your not and your actually serious...please do everyone a favor and go die
Quote by FloggingMolly62
Why does everyone think I'm joking? I don't know anything about metal!
Then get the fuck out of the metal forum.
And also, one of slayers most known songs Angel of death is about achwitzh, a nazi death camp, that had many doctors, that did some really ****ed up **** to people, in the name of their ****ed up society. Ashly, on the other hand sings about **** like being diffrent from her fine ass sister and so on.

then i suggest you listen to metallica's "And Justice For All" and "Master of Puppets" CDs. that is what metal is.
Jesus Rules

SLAM DANCE
And you people need to calm the **** down. This person is just kinda confused.

Quote by FloggingMolly62
Metallica isn't real metal, they're like pop or something. Ashlee Simpson is the real stuff.

Vise versa, dude. I'm starting to think your metaluptheass or someone like that playing a joke on us...you sneeky lil' bastard, you.

Page 1 of 3