I did a search and I couldn't find any threads about them (if it's already been made, sorry). So, yeah. Here's a thread all about The Hush Sound.

Has anyone got Like Vines yet? I'm dying to get my hands on it...
Quote by forty-six_and_2
Whoa I just had a revelation: What if god is a dog?A big white fluffy dog that drools a lot and pees on random people and humps strangers' legs?
Quote by 0fishaleded
Wait..if someone owns a dog that does that..WTF
Quote by forty-six_and_2
Than...they own god! That's it. I'm getting a dog.
i saw them in concert with panic at the disco. they were alright, they had alot of personality and sounded good.

quick sound note apparently you cant mosh, crowd surf, or move around during panic cuz we got kicked out for moving around too much. they apparently requested no moving becuase it takes away from their show, atleast that the explanation i got from security.
^ no moving?!
anyways, the hush sound is an amazing band. i love so sudden, and ive heard a couple of songs from like vines. it's really really good. didnt patrick from fall out boy produce it or something?
Quote by Lukeisonfire
well your cool you have a taste in music but anyone else....

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM blues_rocker or greendayguitar to join.
Member number 5 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Jazz
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
Yeah, Patrick and Brain O'Keefe produced Like Vines and So Sudden. Patrick also sings on one of the songs off Like Vines, it's called Don't Wake Me Up.
Quote by forty-six_and_2
Whoa I just had a revelation: What if god is a dog?A big white fluffy dog that drools a lot and pees on random people and humps strangers' legs?
Quote by 0fishaleded
Wait..if someone owns a dog that does that..WTF
Quote by forty-six_and_2
Than...they own god! That's it. I'm getting a dog.
does anyone have any tabs for them, especially piano, because they have some awesome songs with great piano parts!

they are great- their new album, like vines, is better than their older album, so sudden. They are a great band
ditto. like vines >>>>> so sudden.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
well your cool you have a taste in music but anyone else....

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM blues_rocker or greendayguitar to join.
Member number 5 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Jazz
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking