hi, i need help. my hands have become unsynchronized lately, for sum reason i dont understand it...are there any specific exercises that will help them get back to normal, or do u guys have any tips on how to fix this...or should i simply take things real slow till they get back to normal?...cheers
Same thing happened to me. I was out of practice because of exams. Get a metronome, slow down practice and gradually build back up.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Take things slow and build your way back up. Pull out a metronome and gradually build up speed. I know you probably here this a lot, but there is no quick way to synchronize your hands like that *snaps fingers*.

Good luck with that

-KR
Quote by Freepower
Play scale sequences on single strings and focus on being cleaner than Paul Gilbert scrubbing Micheal Angelo Batio's newly bleached kitchen tiles.

chromatics are a good way to synchronize your hands...also try some string skipping chromatics and diatonic scale sequencing in different intervals
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
thanx guys, i suspected that i would have to take it slow, but thought id take a shot n maybe i would get a easy way out, oh well, nothing worhtwhile ever comes easy
Try these two lil tingies.
1.When you pick a string try and pick a little harder so you can visualise that the string under your finger is where the pick is by feeling the string move with the picking.
2.Hold the pick up against a string then vibrate it so the string moves back and forth pushing the pick on either side.

The key is to visualise a single string going up and down while doing this, try it with your eyes closed.
Quote by Twone
hi, i need help. my hands have become unsynchronized lately, for sum reason i dont understand it...are there any specific exercises that will help them get back to normal, or do u guys have any tips on how to fix this...or should i simply take things real slow till they get back to normal?...cheers

You've pretty much got it.
Just go slow and build up until they can stay in synch.
I had to stop playing for a while because of exams too, and i just started slow and built up.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Play strange patterns with a metronome
primusfan
It's better with no teeth, trust me. Much fewer scars on my penis now that I've switched from seniors in high school to senior citizens.