Alright guys, basically i've been playing for quite some time now (5-6 years me thinks) and all of the sudden i've been having this urge to buy a floyd rose fitted guitar just to broaden my playing. I've decided to go for the Ibanez RG 2620 but as i'm not a very rich man and it costs 600 pounds english sterling i might just have to sell my Epiphone les paul joe perry sig which i love dearly. I just want your opinion's on whether it's worth selling it? There's no other way i can get the money. Also is there a guitar at the same standard/quality of the RG 2620 but at a cheaper price?

Thanks in advanced,
ooba_farz
Quote by codybcool
Stagg's are the kind of brand that you see selling on eBay from a 0 feedback Chinese man for 99p and no one buys them.

www.hotguitarist.com
I wouldn't sell if you love it that much. You have to have another way to get the money. How about a job?
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
I've already got a job, doesn't pay too well but that money is going towards my car . Anyway i've got a Gibson Les Paul aswell i just want to no know if it is worth selling my epi so i can get the RG?
Quote by codybcool
Stagg's are the kind of brand that you see selling on eBay from a 0 feedback Chinese man for 99p and no one buys them.

www.hotguitarist.com
yea if you love it alot, I wouldnt sell it. You just gotta decide which is more important, playing music which you love, or buying a car. Obviously a car is more important cause everyone needs one, but if you really want the guitar, im guess u need to do some thinking of which should come first. An ibanez would be pretty nice to have, and me being in the situation I have, I can hold on a car cause the rents have plenty of vechiles so I would choose the guitar. Just look for other options, or even other stuff to sell, **** maybe even a second job.
Don't sell the Les Paul. You will regret it in the long run. Wait and save up the money for a new guitar.
Summer Sale: Save 20% on Jam Tracks or Exotica. Save 30% when you buy both. Sale ends September 4th.
www.UnderTheGroove.com
If you love your Epi, don't sell, really.

Just save up the money/do some overtime.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Dont sell the Epi if you love it.. you will regret it no matter what I think!

The RG1570 seems a good alternative for the 2620.. Only difference is the pickups (which you will want to change later anyway! Cos they arent very good on either guitar..) and the finish.. (correct me if Im wrong)

I have it.. its a great guitar, VERY good Edge Pro tremolo (same as on the 2620) and is a little cheaper so you might be able to get it without selling anything!
I wouldn't sell my old guitar, Id save up. Oh yeah nice avatar.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
I wanted a floyd core bad as well, im not saying i was dissapointed, but it definatly loses its entertainment value after a few months and becomes jus another guitar.

id stick with the epi

Sunburst ESP Viper-400 with EMG combo
Ibanez Talman Elec-Acoustic
1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby
Don't sell. Fender Fat strat with floyd rose. 449 english. soundslive.com.
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
Thanks guys for all the suggestions, i think i will keep the Epi . As for the Ibanez, looks like i'm gunna have to start saving up (for quite some time aswell )

svanzon: thanks mate, i looked into the RG 1570 and it seems to be pratically the same for cheaper (think i can get it for 400 pounds sterling or so), so i'll get that me thinks.

dementedpuppy: yeea i like my avatar aswell lol.

Thanks again for all the suggestions,
ooba_farz
Quote by codybcool

www.hotguitarist.com