Owen and Joan of Arc are touring together in September and it's going to be the best thing ever
love dead like a crushed fly

for those of you who said you'd be interested in hearing my lyrics put to music- I started work on recording an album, if you get in touch with me pm or otherwise I'd be more than happy to fill you in
Nice. Hopefully that means Mike will have completed his new album by around that point and the JOA disc will be out (finally), so its bound to be a good show.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
That's awesome. I'll hopefully be able to get out and see them. I'll be seeing Make Believe this Thursday, too.
Quote by MattDaviesFFAF
... Don't suppose they'll be coming to Ireland?

do they ever come to Ireland? lol.
aren't god is an astronaut from around there?
i think they're irish and linda martini went there, with god is an austronaut!
the heart is a risky fuel to burn
it'd be pretty sweet if he finished the new album for it. I really like JOA's new one, it's a lot more...musical.. than they usually do.
love dead like a crushed fly

for those of you who said you'd be interested in hearing my lyrics put to music- I started work on recording an album, if you get in touch with me pm or otherwise I'd be more than happy to fill you in