Heres my first 3 songs, please tell me what you think of them

Songs are:

Save Me - First ever song, quite rocky
Dont Know - Second Song, very acousticy
Music Song - Doesn't have a name yet so I've just named it this. My most recent song
Attachments:
My 3 Songs.zip
are those seriouisly your first 3 songs? youve got some midi skills. i enjoyed them lots!

keep it up, thanks for the listen.
Wow, those were actually good for your first songs. Way better than my first lol.
I really liked the acoustic one, it was my favorite. And I also loved all the string parts, very cool. And they all had good solos, in the minor pentatonic scale I think. Overall, there wasn't anything that I didn't like. Great work.

Can you please crit my songs? They're in the sig.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
yeah sure thanks for the crits. yes they are my first songs, i really like using strings they make the song sound so much better. And yes, all solos in the same scale
I thought the first effort "save me" was meh, but I really liked don't know... so much in fact that I added drums in some places... but I didn't save it because it's not mine to change... haha. Good work for firsts though... impressive.
Washburn WI66 Pro E Celtic Cross (1 of 48!)
Washburn WI66 Pro Honeyburst
Takamine EG334SC Acoustic-Electric
Peavey XXX 120W All Tube Half Stack
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Vox Snakecharmer Compressor
Digitech XP100 Whammy Wah