Page 1 of 4
They will own you forever.

Get: Conjuration of the Spectral Empire.

I promise you will NOT regret it!
I always found them quite average, but for anyone trying to get into them I recommend From the Lost Years and Deathcult for Eternity.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
I have heard Spectral Empire. As a matter of fact, I have heard a majority of their stuff. Yet I find them pretty average. I do listen to a band before I judge them.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Quote by Sn^ke
Hey, well... Y'know... At least my name isn't kirk.
I had to revive this thread. It's a crime that more people don't talk about The Chasm. They aren't fellated nearly enough I'm afraid haha.

So anyway, anyone else dig these guys? In my opinion, they are one the 10 best death metal bands in existance.
Travelling Through Chaos (I the Pastfinder II) is quite bad ass, I've known them for a year... I nominate Procession to the Infraworld as one of the best if not the best instrumental ever anyway, someone make tabs for it >_<
Quote by NosferatuZodd09
Travelling Through Chaos (I the Pastfinder II) is quite bad ass, I've known them for a year... I nominate Procession to the Infraworld as one of the best if not the best instrumental ever anyway, someone make tabs for it >_<

Quoted [and bolded] for Truth.
Quote by cockybalboa
I had to revive this thread. It's a crime that more people don't talk about The Chasm. They aren't fellated nearly enough I'm afraid haha.

I will have to do the same. This band needs more love.
I wasn't into the couple of songs of theirs I heard. It was around a year ago, and my tastes have changed, but I remember them being very boring...
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
known em foreverrrrrrrrr TABS I SAY TABSSSSS

I dont like all their songs but uh try Deathcult for Eternity, or Conjuration of the Spectral Empire...

from Deathcult the best song IMO is Revenge Rises/Drowned in the Mournful Blood and Portal to Nowhere

whereas in Conjuration

the stand outs are the instrumentals in the intro (5:00) and the outro one (9:10)

while uh... the one song i mentioned in the first page is the other highlight of Conjuration
I forgot what the other one I liked was lol.....

Hm.............................................................................................

yep its gone lol
It's pretty hard to find this shit for download I realized. Good to be back on my own PC so I can listen to this again.
Hm I find it they use let-rings a bit too much but that vide of Retribution of the Lost Years is pretty sweet
Picked up Conjuration... for €6 the other day, sweet. This is quality Death Metal, very interesting song structures, riffs, everything.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Bump for justice. These guys are a seriously incredible band. The songs, lyrics, vision, vocals, riffs, absolutely everything. Unique and crushing.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Bump because this is death metal mastery.
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
I love this band. From the first time my fragile ears have tuned in...to now, when my eardrum has been tainted by so many outworldly noises...Conjuration of the Spectral Empire is awesome.
Sweet band, will have to further investigate.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Anyone hear their new album yet?

I just ordered it directly from their vocalist and apparantly MA says the CD is limited to 500 copies? Wtf?

I predict awesomeness though.
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
^ Could you pm me ordering details please mate? Id be very grateful.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
All I've heard from these guys is Deathcult for Eternity and Farseeing the Paranormal Abysm. Deathcult is amazing and Farseeing... is one of the best albums of the year.

I plan on getting more stuff very soon.
Spell of Retribution is out on Earache man, will be really easy to find. Killer album.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Wehre should I go after Farseeing the Paranormal... ?
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Page 1 of 4