right here is my problem, as you can see from the picture i have a les paul humbucker @ the neck a strat pickup at the middle and a p90 at the bridge

i have my normal 5 way switch like a typical strat

now,,, for the fun part, ya know the way u can have the bridge on its own, or the bridge and the middle ? or the neck and the middle, i want to be able to have the neck and bridge pickup going at the same time.. can this be done ? im convinced it can be done by adding a 3 way toggle switch to activate the neck pickup and then activate the neck pickup with the 5 way toggle switch??? any ideas thanks
why not have 3 on off toggle switches, 1 for each pickup? then you can have any combo you want!
Quote by cefasnacht
why not have 3 on off toggle switches, 1 for each pickup? then you can have any combo you want!

Holy Tissue Paper Batman!
Ibanez Prestige RG1570 ftw!
putting 3 toggle switches in it would take the look of it
i was thinking an extra switch to activate the neck pickup (turn it on or off) and then switch the 5 way switch to the neck positino
well 3 toggle switches would be killer. and i dont know about how to combine all those pickups maybe should of had tried the gear building and modding section
http://deaf-eddie.net/

This guy may be able to help you. He makes a replacement for one of your tone knobs that will add more functionality to your guitar. It may be what your looking for. WHen I get new pUps for my Strat I think I am gonna use his switch knob.
ok i spent 20 minutes looking at that website, and i cannot find anything useful apart from the wiring diagrams, thanks