ok i realised i bought a fuzz factory just 3 weeks ago and still waiting for it to arrive and i wanna buy the bad cat xtreme tone to boost the fender hot rod deluxe. so does that seem a bit weird? also has anyone got any experience with one? (dont worry i am going to try it out before i buy it) also you think its good enough to boost the hot rod deluxe?

cheers in advance
got a link?
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
looks like it'd be fine. and you might end up liking the gain on that more than the hot rod deluxe. and a $700 pedal with 2 tubes in it should be fine to boost it.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
well i am now deciding between that and the damage control demonizer which i can get for 50 dollars cheaper.
the demonizer wouldn't be a booster though. what do you want? a booster or a high gain distortion pedal? oh and Mesa V-Twin pwns demonizer.
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
i need something just replace the hot rod deluxe cos it sucks majorly to me. so i may need to hear the bad cat and think about it oh btw if you want bogner amps try getting it off them directly
will do.
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
dunno. Get it? mesa v twin FTW.
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
yeh, i may just gotta go to the rock inn on the second week of school holidays to hear it. though how much do the mesa v twin go for
bout 1100. guitar world in the only place that still has them as far as i know.
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
haha yeh like im going to get it now i could of have gotten a fender blues junior and a keeley modded sd1 with 1100
i dont like blues juniors. well at least the one i tried anyway.i prefer the clean channel on the DSL. it has some breakup and character to it. the BJ has character. but i dont like that character.
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel