I have been looking to replace all the gold hardware on my Schecter with Chrome hardware. I came across guitarfetish and was wondering how the quality of the parts on the site was. The only brand name I see is Wilkinson and I know nothing about that company. Other than that they seem to be "Grover Style" or similiar things. Has anybody ever bought any of these parts off of here?
What Schecter do you have? Because if you have any of them above an Omen 6 or 006, then I would suggest going to www.stewmac.com for your parts needs. More expensive, but surely better quality and worthy of your Schecter.
Quote by Cmogi10
there pickups are sweet and priced to kill...

Could you describe them at all?
personally no, I just know what I've heard secondhand. But I am planing on buying the humbucker sized p-90's they have/had to compare with some SD phat cats.
I have dealt with them on several occasions. Jay Abend is a reputable person. The quality of his parts is top notch, especially the pickups.
Yeah, for a C-1 Classic, I would buy more expensive parts because it's a more expensive guitar. Only makes sense.

But if you'd like to at least try out the GF stuff, then go ahead, doesn't hurt in trying.
Quote by SuperAnalytical
Yeah, for a C-1 Classic, I would buy more expensive parts because it's a more expensive guitar. Only makes sense.

But if you'd like to at least try out the GF stuff, then go ahead, doesn't hurt in trying.

That is what I figured. If the stuff sucks, I will just send it back. I am considering just leaving it the way it is although I don't like the gold hardware one bit.