ok so i sent my guitar to a tech to do something i could if i just had patience. i have a h/s/h setup and i switched the pups. my bridge has 2 wires my middle has 4 wires and my neck has 3 wires. i forgot how they were wired before and my new one thro me off. can someone please help me. i need to know what to do before the tech starts workin on it. hes already had it for a couple of days and i want it back now, but he hasnt ouched the damn thing. can someone please point me in the right direction for wiring it myself.
Du Hast Meche

Member 21 of "I Survived UG Pwn Day"

Quote by HugoMadizon
What is a pup?

Quote by azn_guitarist25
sir, are you a retard.
it sounds like you need a tech to do it. thats one very complicated wiring pattern, and it also sounds like you have no idea what the hell you're doing. so dont try and get it back, wiring that is probably not worth the trouble trying to do it yourself.
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
If the tech has it already then why do you need to know? He should know if he's a technician.
i wanted to know so i could do it myself. the tech was taking too long. but anyway i got it and got it wired myself so i guess you mods could close this thread
Du Hast Meche

Member 21 of "I Survived UG Pwn Day"

Quote by HugoMadizon
What is a pup?

Quote by azn_guitarist25
sir, are you a retard.