So heres the deal, I have a guitar with a floyd rose, now the bolt that locks the string down on the floyd rose is stripped, it was like that when I got it, I need to know how to get it off without buying expensive equipment, by the way it uses an allen wrench, if that makes any difference.
try vice grips going vertically down onto it, thats how i got mine off when it was stripped

Sunburst ESP Viper-400 with EMG combo
Ibanez Talman Elec-Acoustic
1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby
Its not like that, it goes down inside the floyd rose, so I was thinking about putting glue on the end of the allen wrench, and letting it dry and seeing if that would get it out, is that a good idea?
oh. i thought you were talking about the locking nut. haha my bad..
yes pics please

and the glue trick might work, buy some super glue for like 3 bucks that dries within 20 secs to guarantee that you get it out

Sunburst ESP Viper-400 with EMG combo
Ibanez Talman Elec-Acoustic
1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby
I called the the guitar center where I got it, and There supposed to call me back and tell me whats going on. but there just going to have me bring it in and have it replaced, but I cant wait that long.
if you really can't wait that long then...
don't try anything that's gonna take you to a situation where the warranty is not valid anymore... avoid damaging the guitar...
just check it if it can be pulled out in some other way...
maybe go to a luthier and ask for it to be removed? or try using pliers to grip onto the string lock and turn