hey I was just looking for some opinions and advice. I have an ESP M-55 guitar with stock pickups. I plan on replacing those with something that gettings good dsitortion and harmonics. What came to my mind was the Seymour Duncan JB.
I play metal and blues and i run through various aamps, so any ideas anyone???
Duncan Distortion for bridge and a JB or '59 for neck should be dece

Sunburst ESP Viper-400 with EMG combo
Ibanez Talman Elec-Acoustic
1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby
I have a jb jr in ma bridge and its amazing, id get the humbucker version if they'll fit though.
You wouldn't go far wrong with any of these

Neck: EMG 81
Bridge: EMG 81/85/89

Neck: Bareknuckle Miracle Man
Bridge: Bareknuckle Miracle Man

Neck: Seymour Duncan Jazz
Bridge: Seymour Duncan JB
Ibanez RG1570
Epiphone Black Beauty
Line 6 Spider II 112
BOSS CS-3 Compression Sustainer
I run through a beringher 60watt tube and i also use a randall RH200 head.
pricing isn't much concern i just need some direction, thanks for the advice guys!!!!
Emgs, bill lawrences, dime bucker, dimarzio evos, paf joe (so ive heard) and duncan destroyers(also so ive heard)
Quote by LiveInFlames
I run through a beringher 60watt tube and i also use a randall RH200 head.
pricing isn't much concern i just need some direction, thanks for the advice guys!!!!

if your using a randall, get the Bill Lawrence 500xl that dime used. it will not only give you great harmonics (listen to cemetary gates) but it will help improve you tone and give you more of a "dime" tone, which is usually good.
i have a jb in my bridge quiet its mediocre (i prefer my hotrail in the neck), loud it is amazing. it just rips around 6 or 7 on the volume on my 160 watt amp. make sure you adjust the poles first though, they sound far better once you do
Vocals Wanted For:
Tool-Sober, Aenema
Led Zeppelin-The Ocean
Audioslave-Cochise
Sublime-Santeria
Rush-Tom Sawyer, Fly By Night, Limelight
Assorted Original Acoustics

PM if interested