What genre do you guys classify scorpions as?

cause in my mind they are NOT metal (maiden, BLS, sabbath are metal). yet thats what they are called...

Sunburst ESP Viper-400 with EMG combo
Ibanez Talman Elec-Acoustic
1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby
I'd class them closer to hair metal/glam rock (without the image) than to anything else, really.

Wouldn't call em classic rock by any stretch of imagination.

AOR maybe?
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
i was thinkin in terms of the forums provided on UG. if i was to talk about em anywhere here, itd be in the classic rock forum. i get what you're sayin about the hair metal without the image tho
I would have to agree with resi but according to UG they're a classic rock band -.- which doesn't make much sence..
Quote by metalmonsterr
The first time i heard about Granny Sluts 16 on DVD i was like OMG AWESOME.I feel like they made it just for me, then after i saw it the black granny at the end just makes me feel really awkward and depressed
Quote by JkHalen
I would have to agree with resi but according to UG they're a classic rock band -.- which doesn't make much sence..
well they've been around since the 70s or so, so....i dont think anyone could argue with them being in either the classic rock section or the 80s/glam section. actually, on UG, EVERYTHING can (and usually is) argued
I would actually loosely label them as "metal". No, they're not metal in the traditional sense, but they came about too late to really be considered classic rock, and if you hear stuff like Kicks After Six and Animal Magnetism, they have a lot of metal-esque guitar hooks and stuff.
Though hair metal is sort of fitting, too.