Im thinking about buying a Line6 Spider II 210 Stereo Guitar Combo Amplifier (2x10 in.) but I don't know if its any good. Im also open to other suggestions for amps within the 100-400 dollar price range. Or should I get a new guitar? My amp right now sucks and it is a 36 watt Fender Frontman Reverb.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Yeah get a new amp first. Don't go for the Line6 go for a Roland Cube as it has a much better tone.
My gear:

Gibson Gothic Flying V
Engl Screamer Combo
Maxon OD-9
Squier 10w amp
i find the line6 spyder 2 amps very good but some people may diagree with me
Fear my squirrelly wrath!

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
what guitar do you have right now?

I have a Gibson SG firebrand, and a Korean made Fender telecaster.

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by mad-axe-man
i find the line6 spyder 2 amps very good but some people may diagree with me

I totally agree with you. I own one, and I love it.
[Light]
i have a line 6, 50 watt. one of the first models before them came out with the 2nd series...i like the amp..for me its really bassy which i like, good amp ''for the house'' and practise...i played live with it...not so good..make sure you get a noise gate or something...screams like a *****!

EDIT: also..i dont know if they cleaned it up on the new amps but..when i turn the volume up..it doesnt actuly get louder until its on 3....on 1 and 2..the volume doesnt change...
Equipment:

Schecter 007 BlackJack
schecter c7 hellraiser
ibanez k7
Krank Revolution one stack
Tech 21 Trademark 30
Digitech Whammy Pedal
tech 21 killer wail
Quote by Noor
I totally agree with you. I own one, and I love it.

i own the 30 watt version and like the other guy said it does scream like mad live but try the onboard noise gate first before buying a seperate one,also cheers for agreeing
Fear my squirrelly wrath!

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.
definatly get a amp

test out a few, i cant say if the Line6 is your best bet, i'd try out the Cube, as well as the line6 and any amps you can get your hands on and find one you like
The roland cube definitely seems impressive. The only reason I want the line 6 really is the effects. But when I saw that the roland cube also had effects I changed my mind. But then again why do I need effects if I have a G2 zoom effects pedal? If my local store has a roland cube ill try it out.

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
yeah man i have the G2 too and i dont think you'd need a line6 if you had that..it's basically the same thing built in the amp, def try out a cube
if i were you i would buy the line 6 spider 2 112 combo(75 watts), it has very good tone, i own this amp and i would recommend it above any roland or vox. It is also in your price range, it is in musicians friend at musiciansfriend.com for $199.99 dollars.
i know some people will try to kill me for saying this for about the millionth time but:

Vox 'AD' (valvetronix) series? I have the 50VT and love it....
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join