Hey,

I've been searching for AC adaptors for my effects for a while now and this is the final one of my list to find. I hate having to change batteries, and the suspense of not using the pedal incase the battery runs out.

I've checked the Big Muff site and there seems to be no real mention of an AC adaptor, (no mention of the Sovtek Russian model either!) so if anybody can point me in the direction of an AC adaptor for the SOVTEK version of the Big Muff Pi, i'd be very greatful.
Mine doesn't have one
Lmnop invites you to come on down Hollow_138 and be contestant #1 on todays show

If you would like to become a contestant please send a PM to Lmnop to be accepeted

^Price is Right fan club. PM Lmnop to join.
It dosen't come stock with a plug-in, the bastard from guitar center took advantage of my ignorance at the time and sod me an adaptor anyway. I bought a small clone and use it for it though.
the lesser known of the 4
Quote by FreedomFighter
Could you explain it to me R_H_C_P?
you just plug it into a standard 9 volt adaptor anf plug the 3.5 part or what ever your pedal takes and put it into the power jack on your pedal
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
a diagram
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
It uses one of the "block" batteries, forgot the proper name.

Ah right. Hmm. Would be difficult because the Sovtek has it's battery compartment towards the back and is underneath the pedal...
So? Just take the compartment off, bring the battery connector thing out of the pedal (to the side or something) then you can just connect it, trust me it works, I worked this out today.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Cheers. I like your setup. I'll have to upload a picture of mine soon, I just brought a pedal board and an adaptor for my Wah.
Cheers, so do I lol

I bought an adaptor for my wah too the other day, but it didn't work, then I tried the new adaptor with my daisy chain and other pedals, it worked, so I use my older adaptor for my wah, everything works out!
Don't be afraid to care"

What do you call those very small cables that you've used to connect up pedals? I've ordered some myself off Thormunn.de.
Dave, Jeremy, Phil, Sheila, Immoteb.
Don't be afraid to care"

(Patch cables.)
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
^Yea
Don't be afraid to care"