I have a concert to playin on thursday and i need my floid rose to be in tune and im not sure on where i should reset the fine tuning things to. Also i am having a little trouble with the volume nob its going a little to far and it feels loose when i put it up full

Can someone help,

Thanks
My Gear

Guitars:
Ibanez S370 DX limited edition
Rockwood les paul copy
Crafter electro acoustic
Squier Fat Telecaster Vintage Blonde

Amps:
Skytronic piece of crap
VOX AD50VT

Quote by Salted_Peanuts
My mom has gingers

Quote by sk8er!
I have a concert to playin on thursday and i need my floid rose to be in tune and im not sure on where i should reset the fine tuning things to. Also i am having a little trouble with the volume nob its going a little to far and it feels loose when i put it up full

Can someone help,

Thanks

Lose? dude, not hard, take off the knob and the back plate or w/e to hold the pot, then just use a wrench to tighten it up. Dont know about the floyd tho, i dont understand the question, r u talking about the saddles?
My Gear:
Agile - 2000 W/ EMG 81/85
Fender 112 Stageman
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech Rp100
Yamaha Ac/El
Quote by Rune Playaz
Lose? dude, not hard, take off the knob and the back plate or w/e to hold the pot, then just use a wrench to tighten it up. Dont know about the floyd tho, i dont understand the question, r u talking about the saddles?

Yea ya no the fine tuners at the end
My Gear

Guitars:
Ibanez S370 DX limited edition
Rockwood les paul copy
Crafter electro acoustic
Squier Fat Telecaster Vintage Blonde

Amps:
Skytronic piece of crap
VOX AD50VT

Quote by Salted_Peanuts
My mom has gingers

Reset the fine tuners to about the halfway point (doesn't have to be exact at all) before retuning, that should do it.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
Quote by invisible_man
Reset the fine tuners to about the halfway point (doesn't have to be exact at all) before retuning, that should do it.

That usually does the job nicely... Although I usually have my strings going a little flat, so I use the fine tuners for tuning UP more than DOWN.. (although I rarely have to use them ). So you can set them a little 'higher' (more unscrewed) than halfway if you're in the same position as I..

Overall it doesnt really matter, since your guitar shouldnt go out of tune TOO much during one gig (if its a good floating trem of course..)