How do i make me playing flow cuz im new at guitar and it takes me a while to fid next chord like the song doesnt sound too umm... flowish lol
Practice, practice.
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.
When I was new, I practiced changing from all the major chords to another major chord even if it didn't sound right to build coordination with my hands. Keep practising and you will eventually get it.
the lesser known of the 4
Shouldn't this be in Basics?
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Quote by 5thhorseman
When I was new, I practiced changing from all the major chords to another major chord even if it didn't sound right to build coordination with my hands. Keep practising and you will eventually get it.

Do this, and as far as the right hand keep it strumming up and down at a constant speed even if u don't actually hit the strings on every strok; this helps to maintain rhythm.
practice shifting chord positions, and if the chord you're on has the same fretted note as another chord, then keep that finger down, which will make your hand have to move less.
keep on practising, soon your hands will be flying on the fretboard
slow the hell down, it'll give you more time to think of what you have to do next

off topic, damn it feels weird to type right after putting down your guitar...
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build