anybody like these guys??? ive been into them for a few years now cuz im from the seattle area, and these guys know how to ****ing rock. i would suggest checking them out if you havent, they just signed to alternative tentacles.

www.livetocrush.com (their website)

so yeah... DISCUSS
i was modest about it before... but i am the ****ing man
BRILLIANT band. Been listening to them for quite awhile too. They're from Seattle, but they do play around these parts (Santa Barbara, CA) quite often, which is great.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
seattle scene hardcore is pretty awesome. not scenehardcore seattle scene, hardcore
Kido is the name and i like to rhyme
I'll have you ladies playin with your panty line

Quote by LPIndin
that may be the most ridiculous thing ive ever read (next to the bible, of course)
Last edited by jckido21 at Jul 2, 2006,
the seattle hardcore scene is killer

Botch, Owen Hart, Greyskul, The Assailant, Big Business, AKimbo, etc...

however, there is an abundance of SCeneXcore bands that really drive me crazy...

have u guys heard akimbos new cd>>???
i was modest about it before... but i am the ****ing man
I bought Akimbo's new album on vinyl. I'm still a sucker for City of the Stars. It's my default record if I can't think of anything else to listen to. After all this time it's never gotten old.

I'm jealous of you all in the Washington area. I've seen Akimbo twice in the Southwest but the last time I saw them was well over 2 years ago. I'm a much bigger fan now than I was then and I want my mother ****in Akimbo.
not bad band, but i cant say that they are something unusual...
світ втомився від вас
Quote by bigwig
the seattle hardcore scene is killer

Botch, Owen Hart, Greyskul, The Assailant, Big Business, AKimbo, etc...

Big Business rules so hard.
Ah Akimbo. That's bringing me back. I remember a few years ago someone made a thread about them and I really liked them then. Still do. Ace band.
rites of nothing.
I just checked them out last night for the first time and they were pretty good. Ill probably download some of their stuff.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you