Okay my friend has a Flying V, a 1967 I think, gibson model. He just got it refurbished so it looks better than before. It has a slight discoloration in the pick guard though. Besides that it's in mint condition. So How much do you think his guitar is worth(I don't know the excact year, but I'm pretty sure it's a 1967).And sorry but I have no pic of it.
"No man ever won a war by dying for his country, he did so by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
If it is a 67' Gibson it would be worth alot more if it was stock.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
reissue or original? If its an original it'll be worth thousands...
Quote by Junny
i don't have much money, i spent most of it on my stick-insect collection.

Quote by milla da killa
Okay my friend has a Flying V, a 1967 I think, gibson model. He just got it refurbished so it looks better than before. It has a slight discoloration in the pick guard though. Besides that it's in mint condition. So How much do you think his guitar is worth(I don't know the excact year, but I'm pretty sure it's a 1967).And sorry but I have no pic of it.

SEVERAL thousand if it's from the year 1967. But it depends on what you mean by "refurbished." Sometimes a vintage banged around axe is more valuable than one refurbished.
Quote by Slash Jr.
Forgive me for asking this but what is a dirty sanchez??

Quote by Teh_Guitarer
bahahahahahahahaha nice find ForbiddenDonut. you're my man...
It's an original. I know that it was his dads first guitar, and his other guitars(1960-1970's) are worth like 50,000-80,000 each. Oh yea, I got to play one and died. He keeps them all in mint condidtion also. It could be an earlier model also. So just go with 1967 for now.
"No man ever won a war by dying for his country, he did so by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
Sorry for double post. By refurbished I mean, he got it all cleaned up, and got the knobs and pickups fixed up a bit, yet again, as in just put in a new wire or two and fixed the knobs cause they fell off during one of his dads gigs.
hmm I can tell you that some 1967 gibs are on eBay for around $5000
Quote by Slash Jr.
Forgive me for asking this but what is a dirty sanchez??

Quote by Teh_Guitarer
bahahahahahahahaha nice find ForbiddenDonut. you're my man...
^some 2006 gibsons go for 5000
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Uh, ok so since we figure everything on ebay is usualy like 10 times cheaper than usual because poeple no nothing about guitars, then yea, 10-15 grand about right? Okay, so now onto "borrowing it" then playing ti, then if I need to sell it back to him. I haert my evil plans....