I was just wondering if anyone know's where i can see that Flash about the earth. It's a very touching one. It contains alot of pictures of beautiful places.

Any help's appriciated.
What?

Are you talking about End of Ze World?

If not, I have no idea.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Quote by ChurchNSkate
What?

Are you talking about End of Ze World?

If not, I have no idea.

that movie is hilarious
Quote by Woo!Yay!
No, it's a moving one about the earth and how we're destryoing it.

Thats basically what The End of Ze world is about
~To live is to die~
someone go get the link from ebaums lol i wanna watch it
Arrghh

Quote by fftl=love
why is everyone so ****ing mean on this website?
Quote by LeftoverCrack
someone go get the link from ebaums lol i wanna watch it

Go get it yourself, you lazy S.O.B.
see how one guy can ask a question, while the other's minds are wandering.... Jesus I love UG
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
lmao. "and zhe Austrailians are still down there going "double ewe tee eff mate?"
But theyll be dead soon. Fucking kangaroos...
For god's sake this isn't getting anywhere. It's set to the music by The M People - Search for the Hero, or Hero.
Quote by Woo!Yay!
No, it's a moving one about the earth and how we're destryoing it.

we arent destroying the earth. global warming is a bunch of bull****. if anything, the world is getting colder. i live in michigan, and we've had one of the longest winters ever this year.
Quote by dustinp
we arent destroying the earth. global warming is a bunch of bull****. if anything, the world is getting colder. i live in michigan, and we've had one of the longest winters ever this year.

Did i say i agreed with it, i just want to watch it because it moved me.
So now we've got missiles exploding everywhere, Australia's like "WTF mates?", Canada's like "What's goin' on eh?", America's like "F*ck we are dumbasses", Mars is laughing at us and some big meteor's like "Well, f*ck zat."
Epiphone Dot Studio
Peavey Valve King 112 (w/ Eminence Texas Heat)
Digitech Hot Head
Dunlop Cry Baby GCB-95
Elixir .010-.052
Quote by dustinp

congratulations on saying the stupidest thing ever... Just because its cold in Michigan (in June? yeah right) doesn't mean its a) cold everywhere or b) getting colder...typical conservative mentality...no wonder this planet's going down the pipes..."Hi...my name is dustinp and I have no consideration for this world beyond what I can see right in front of my face". I don't normally resort to childish things like name calling, but you sir, are a dumb**** of the highest order
Just because you can express your opinion on an internet forum, doesn't mean you should.

MyMyMySpace
MyWork
Quote by dustinp

That's not how Global warming works... it's not like a volcona going off.. it's gradual with highs and lows all around. It's almost december and I wore a t-shirt today, but it will be in the negatives on the weekend.... day to day weather is practically random...