Right guys i dont mean to piss anyone off i just got bored and had a little fun hope you enjoy!

George bush he?s a hell of a guy
He went to Iraq but people don?t know why
He gave his speeches through and through
But people still ain?t got a ****ing clue

He?s the type of guy who looks the part
But if you ask me he ain?t so smart

He told us they had weapons of mass destruction
But to me Iraq is just full of corruption

Alright Alright he did what he thought was right
He made his stand he made his fight
But God o god was he not right

Cilnton only had an affair
But god o god is Bush ****ing rare
Originally Posted by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.

I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.

No one dies as a virgin. Life f**ks us all
Im sure some people will be pissed off hahahaha but personally I liked it. When I saw Gwar at Sounds of the Underground last year they had a song called drop the bomb and had a fake Bush and cut his head off and ****, it was hilarious.
Dude i wrote in 5mins!! it aint ment to be a well put together song!! I no that its bad that way but meh!!
Originally Posted by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.

I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.

No one dies as a virgin. Life f**ks us all
I've got a song too. It's called **** Bush, he's an ass hole.

**** Bush, he's an ass hole

And I think he looks like a monkeeeeeeyyyy
Signatures fucking suck.
I think people should stop writing songs about Bush unless they are saying something new, right a song about something 70% of us dont know about yet.
Quote by SumGreenNOFX182

uh, asshole is one word bro

On the song, I have no comment, Theres always been anti-gov crap and there always will be...
I'm getting sick of hearing about how everything Bush does is wrong. And of hearing from the other side that thinks Bush is God. Bush is a ****ing politician, plain and simple...and the Dems are just as bad. Anarchy would be worse, so don't bother to suggest it. Just accept that the world is **** and it's time for me to become the Antichrist so it can burn...(insert evil laugh here)
Originally posted by Grimster
This couple was doing like this romantic shoot like in there house, and all of a sudden a clown walked in and jizzed on the guys face. That is the true meaning of christmas.

it was a ****ty song, plain and simple, no matter what your political view it still sucks lol, but it still made me chuckle so good job!
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
I honestly don't think that your song is as bad as people keep saying it is. Sure, there may be a forced rhyme or two, but all in all it's a pretty good song, and I really like the message, too. Crit for crit?
Last edited by 40ozcasualties1 at Jul 2, 2006,
Yeah, there's already too many anti-Bush songs now. Do something NOT political. The whole "F*ck Bush" thing is really old.
Yet, despite the fact that I'm pretty much a Bush fan, *hides behind guitar* No tomatos? Lovely. Alas, I must admit, it's a tad bit catchy.
Exaudio Ad Reginam
Queen Pwns
Listen To Queen
Member #25 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!