naw im not covering any of their songs i just wanted to know like what effects they use and stuff
they say the secret to their tone is using a compressor with distortion............they also have expensive amps, too.
They realy dont use alot of effects. Its all about how they play. On there new CD they se alot of sweep picking. On thWaing the Fallen they were alot more classic metal riff based. Sounding The Seventh Trumpet is kinda punk/metal.
ok here i found it for you, they use Bogner Uberschalls(amp), a Line 6 Constrictor pedal(compressor), an H20 (i dont know what that is...) and Schecter S-1 Elite (guitar)
good luck getting a hold of an uberschall for a7x tone. They cost somewhere around 5 grand for a half stack. Your better off just ****ing around with your amp to find something close or a tone YOU like better than theirs.
a fender strat with a floyd rose i installed and a marshall microstack but use that for practice and an orange half stack and some effect pedals
Dude, you're gunna get flamed....ALOT!
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
check the settings thread and online for settings to use on that MG ( the micro)
Quote by GizmoKaKa
My face resembles a buttocks.

Quote by guitar?
I used to hold down my dog and piss on it. I don't have a dog anymore.
I would say use a compressor with the bridge pickup (humbucker) and alot of gain and the bass and mids high and the treble at around 5 but thats about all I can say because I don't like a7x
PM me with talkbox questions.

A study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Quote by TheDarkestNight
good luck getting a hold of an uberschall for a7x tone. They cost somewhere around 5 grand for a half stack. Your better off just ****ing around with your amp to find something close or a tone YOU like better than theirs.

Uberschalls actually go for around $3000, which is still alot.