Chorus
this night makes me feel so right
in the dark where shadows thrive
I ride my broomstick to the moon
with harry h and his lovable goons
dont leave me hear to stay and rot
with all nothing stays with light and rock
Last edited by sodapop11 at Jul 1, 2006,
is this supposed to follow any sort of theme?
Quote by Generalpwnt
Will 6/66 involve gratuitous orgies with midgets and clowns?

Quote by musicianamedave
Kill his dog...then nail the dog to a cross. Use said cross to anally rape his mother.

Then give him the old Monkey Grabs The Peach!

I didn't mind it at all, in fact I kinda liked it. The only part I thought was bad was the line hate the smell of the color blue. That and mabye not so much fat kid repitition. Other than that, good job.
so are you supposed to be the fat kid or the one on heroine and cocaine?? cuz from the sound of this song im thinkin its drugs
....../ `---____________|] ~~~bang!
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_____.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
Quote by olp07
I didn't mind it at all, in fact I kinda liked it. The only part I thought was bad was the line hate the smell of the color blue. That and mabye not so much fat kid repitition. Other than that, good job.

are you fat?

no dude its just that i saw a fat kid and its so hard for him to breath or live that this song is about him....you might know him as trevor....so this goes out to him

that fat ****
Last edited by sodapop11 at Jul 1, 2006,
forgive me for bitching at you 3 times in a row in one night (actually, you should apologize for MAKING me bitch), but you seem to have a chip on your shoulder. Anger is a great inspiration...unless you're angry just to be angry. You gotta have a reason, like someone ****ed your mother then shot her in the face or your girlfriend cheated on you with the fat kid in this story...but making fun of fat kids isn't funny to anyone older than 8.

..and read the goddamned rules. 1 post a day.
Originally posted by Grimster
This couple was doing like this romantic shoot like in there house, and all of a sudden a clown walked in and jizzed on the guys face. That is the true meaning of christmas.

Last edited by retch at Jul 1, 2006,
lame rhyming, dont call my songs bad. especially without giving a reason why it is,
Quote by lemay15
lame rhyming, dont call my songs bad. especially without giving a reason why it is,

ok you dumbass....wtf do you know about music? your on this forum. I went to harvard and i am a millionare you stupid idiot. I'll have your home burned down by the president. I will urinate on the ashes of what was your ****ty home. You welfare check bum. later
The ONLY part I like is the chrorus. Other than that, I honestly don't even think that you were trying.
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
I honestly don't see whats so dumb about my threads. I could make the most smarterest thread even and you would find something about it to pick on me for.....
Quote by sodapop11
ok you dumbass....wtf do you know about music? your on this forum. I went to harvard and i am a millionare you stupid idiot. I'll have your home burned down by the president. I will urinate on the ashes of what was your ****ty home. You welfare check bum. later

I probably know more about music than you, and you're in a lyric forum, not music moron, maybe you should take that million and education to have a professional teach you how to write. As Willy Wonka said..I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
Quote by lemay15
I probably know more about music than you, and you're in a lyric forum, not music moron, maybe you should take that million and education to have a professional teach you how to write. As Willy Wonka said..I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

Pissed.
"I'm a millionaire...etc." You know what that little rant reminds me of? Let me give you a hint...it starts a "t" and ends with an "oddler." Oh...sodapop said it. THAT'S why. It all makes sense now.
Originally posted by Grimster
This couple was doing like this romantic shoot like in there house, and all of a sudden a clown walked in and jizzed on the guys face. That is the true meaning of christmas.

GO TREVOR!!! FAT KIDS! WOOOOO! Ok so im kinda hyper, buit this song is great when you wanna get away from all the monotany and seriousness of other songs/lyrics!!!
I love it man.

Crit mine PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its called "oh,so,bad"
=D

franZ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Quote by calvinthecanadi
I'm now an official Franzaholic.

Meep is a word.
Use it.
Quote by franz.d.
GO TREVOR!!! FAT KIDS! WOOOOO! Ok so im kinda hyper, buit this song is great when you wanna get away from all the monotany and seriousness of other songs/lyrics!!!
I love it man.

Crit mine PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its called "oh,so,bad"
=D

franZ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah thanks man you rock well crit you song too