Page 1 of 2
Or experienced. Either ones good. Share your stories and traumas and nightmares and your own jokes that you laughed at. I've not seen a thread like this done before so here goes! (this is also my first "everyone contribute" thread. Hope it works)

E.g. My current worst that I have experienced is mashing my thumb open and bleeding from my fingers (slap bass forever!)

The worst terrible musical injury I can think of is Avril Lavigne.

Lol, on a more serious note, something like the strings snapping and lashing open your wrists. Tasty.
Vice president of the I Watched Eon8 End Club!
And what a big f****** let down that was.

You don't play your scales "out of the box", you just play them in a really big box.
whats that got to do with mu.... Oh Kurt Cobain? lol

You don't play your scales "out of the box", you just play them in a really big box.
no, im just talking about getting your head blown off in general. that would freaking suck the big one.

i couldnt play my guitar if my head was 3 feet away in freaking ditch.
Jesus Rules

SLAM DANCE
dude, you could play music if you lost a hand. but if your head got blown off, try and play me a chord on something buddy!
Jesus Rules

SLAM DANCE
I saw this movie where a piano string snapped and cut this guys head off, I think that would be pretty bad.
fall out boy
when they come for me, i'll be sitting at my desk, with a gun in my hand, wearin a bullet-proof vest, singin: "my my my how the time does fly, when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night"
hey, i already brought up decapitation!

but kidney stones would suck...
Jesus Rules

SLAM DANCE
Transvestite hookers...
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
it happens in Boys Night Out- Trainwreck album, this guy kills his wife in his sleep and somehow loses his hands, but its cool. Umn, serously though i think that hitting your head with your guitar while trying to do a spin oughta hurt quite a bit.
for some reason throwin your gutiar in the air and it goin down your piss hole

that would probally suck major ass

but i dont know

Fall out boy is hard to beat
R.I.P. Dime
"Forever Shred On"
Quote by wheeltrain
getting shot to death like dimebag

R.I.P

my fingers blister really bad cause they dont form caluses, even after like 3 hrs of playing a day.
Quote by 4e574e57363g

is anyone here as cool as Oblivious16037??

I think not.

GO VIKINGS!

Founder of the iPods Suck Balls Club
PM me if you wanna join!
getting your wang chopped off...

it has nothing to do with music, but that would totally suck!
Jesus Rules

SLAM DANCE
lol.

I'm inventing diseases.

Herman Lee syndrome: You just have to put that extra f***ing couple of hundred notes in your solo.

Any sort of RSI would suck, like Tendonitis, DeQuervain's, or Carpal Tunnels. I actually had some wrist pains a week or two ago(CT Related). Sucked.

A serious injury? Losing both hands would suck, alot, but you could at least still compose music on a computer or something.
Quote by Tsunekuni
Any sort of RSI would suck, like Tendonitis, DeQuervain's, or Carpal Tunnels. I actually had some wrist pains a week or two ago. Sucked.

A serious injury? Losing both hands would suck, alot, but you could at least still compose music on a computer or something.

or with your face...
Jesus Rules

SLAM DANCE
Quote by grimreaper65
Being hit over the head with a guitar and dying? That's pretty bad...

...i wouldnt mind...
Jesus Rules

SLAM DANCE
Quote by rdineen
but isnt a big part of composing music being able to play what you wrote?

If you love making music, you'll do it anyway. Like Jason Becker.
ur doing the whole angus young dance when playing a solo and the strap button hits ur balls....
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
Right now it's a tie between two incidents. The first one I was in the middle of a pick slide and my phone rang. It caught me off guard and I didn't stop my hand so I stabbed my thumb on one of the strings poking out of the tuning head. The other time I was trying to perfect the windmill and my hand collided with the bridge. The impact ed my and a chip of it was stabbed into my thumb. I wrapped my thumb in masking tape and kept going.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by chums
for some reason throwin your gutiar in the air and it goin down your piss hole

that would probally suck major ass

but i dont know

Fall out boy is hard to beat

thats great
Ah

Ha
guitar smacked my when i was going crazy. I got a brusie on my neck and my gut hurts...
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
carpel Tunnel (spell Check)

i thought i had it once
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
I smacked my hand on my bridge and it bled like a bitch. Does that count?
Bishop of Zeppelinism PM The Heartbreaker to join.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
WHAT ABOUT GOING DEAF?!?
How much would that suck?!
FREE THINKERS ARE DANGEROUS
I was in a car accident when i was 17 and had a hole in my hand from the tree we hit, and broke my right arm. and had a huge gash in my neck almost bled to death long story when i was in the hospital for a few months couldent play guitar because of my hand. Got home still couldent play because of full arm cast, it was so damn frustrating then had my brother take a screw driver and put a slit in my cast for my pick to fit snuggly in the slit on the right hand thumb, so i could at lest strum. Took a while to heal but i just strummed along.
Quote by Holy Magenta
No, I don't belive in any afterlife. Your brain dies, everything goes black, the end.

^ thats also my belief.
Gettin AIDS from your guitar. *gets odd looks*

well if someone has AIDS, plays your guitar, and bleeds on it, then you play it and bleed on it, BAM you got AIDS.

Thats what we call a GTD (guitar transmitted disease)
Nobody knows where you are, how near or how far.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Pile on many more layers and I'll be joining you there.
And we'll bask in the shadow of yesterday's triumph,
sail on the steel breeze.
What if your guitar string snaps and then wraps around your neck then you drop the guitar in the shock of it and you strangle your self to death.
Quote by johnnyblack
What if your guitar string snaps and then wraps around your neck then you drop the guitar in the shock of it and you strangle your self to death.

than you.....die. Yea death is by far the worst injury you can get.
Nobody knows where you are, how near or how far.
Pile on many more layers and I'll be joining you there.
And we'll bask in the shadow of yesterday's triumph,
sail on the steel breeze.
You're beating your wang while trying to play your guitar at the same time, and a string breaks and cuts off your wang.
Quote by xchiefx
sometimes, i put socks over my hands and talk to them

Quote by Blues Breaker
Australia FTW
You wearing a bullet belt strap and the bullets were sharp so it severed your tendons.

Seriously i have CTS and RSI and it isnt nice. I ofter fear the guitar when i look at it and the pain i can imagine. WARM UP AND DONT SHRED ON STRATS!
i reckon having an uncontrollable itch in the genital area whilst playing live would suck really bad lol sick...
Ibanez RG350ex
I know this musician/performance artist who performs with a self-built giant xylophone, among other instruments such as a giant device that sounds like the beach. To hit the highest notes, he climbs it like a ladder, and to play quick successive notes he flies up and down like a monkey on chrystal meth. I suppose if it tipped over and fell on top of you, or one of the beams fell off and crushed your toes, that would **** you something fierce.

Quote by jimm89
kidney stones.
enough said.
I suppose that counts as a musical instrument... if you have a lot of them, you're a human maraca when you dance.
Page 1 of 2