just the thought of a bass solo seems farfetched, but a one handed one? *drools uncontrollably*
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
yeah ive seen it before..he has good sound for having one hand haha
Arrghh

Quote by fftl=love
why is everyone so ****ing mean on this website?
thats sick Lol..

john entwhistle type of player.. sick skills right there
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
he should put a pad on his hand thing and he could slap
Quote by its_alive
Lighten up.

The Pit>Professionals

Quote by meh!
Wow, the rape wagon. The wagon sounds like the best wagon in town
I think so. Or fake. But its basically bent metal to hold a pic. I think. Thats what it looks like. That bass solo is long
wow ...
"This is gunna blow my cover but I like the FedEx driver because he's a drug dealer and he doesn't even know it"-Mitch Hedberg RIP
nice.....
Quote by EvilMaxy
I shoved a crayola crayon up my ass.

Quote by Nelsean
I shoved my tesicals in a blender and masterbated.

superman's where its at....
Jesus pwns both
how inspiring... ... *sobs*
bananabananabanana terracotta banana terracotta terracotta *pie*

Quote by Bmm386
I think they should make a GTA paris in like 1795.
Your only goal is to feed your family and keep your horse alive.

Quote by I-AM-NOT-GOD
it hit the twin towers, not the pentagon, idiot
I play guitar, but I still love a good bass performance. The problem is that I can hardly hear the darn things through my headphones when I watch videos lol (no speakers on my comp at the moment).
-Schecter C-1 Artist Limited Edition Left-Handed
-Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
-New York Pro Acoustic

Quote by Random emo kid
I'm so emo even my tears cry.

Quote by wahappen
I'd probably give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
Quote by Vantage
his right hand is mechanic?

he lost his arm in a road accident, i heard.
i need to get a better signature.
the metal thing is connected to nerves so he can grasp things with the 2 hooks

not bent metal to hold a pick loool

I know a ww2 veteran who got his hand severed and now he has the same thing
sorry, your not meant to post videos for the sake of videos anymore

as good as the video is...
Calm it Nick, i share your frustration at the myriad deputy sherrifs in this forum, but lets talk about this issue. I have PM'd Dan about having a sticky THE ONLY VIDEOS AND LINKS THREAD. it will save all this hassle and people getting annoyed. If you dont wanna see videos or feel you have exhausted all the mpegs the wild wild west has to offer, you simply needn't check the thread.

I await a reply.
Quote by Applehead
Calm it Nick, i share your frustration at the myriad deputy sherrifs in this forum, but lets talk about this issue. I have PM'd Dan about having a sticky THE ONLY VIDEOS AND LINKS THREAD. it will save all this hassle and people getting annoyed. If you dont wanna see videos or feel you have exhausted all the mpegs the wild wild west has to offer, you simply needn't check the thread.

I await a reply.

I made a thread about it. This place is turning into a little gathering of people who some people think need to be controlled like it's a school. I think everyone else should chill out.
Musicman Stingray 3EQ
Quote by Metal claw
His fretboard, it looks so clean and shiny.

thats because its fretless.
I think its stupid to assume a video posted before has no real value. Plenty of people still haven't seen it, and new players may not even know who the bassist is and wouldn't be able to search for it on thier own; its a good introduction. It also may inspire a person to play or learn a particular bass. Just because it has been posted before and the 'vets' have seen it doesn't mean it has lost its value.

But I personally I'd rather have a sticky thread to post all the videos you want so we have a big index of helpful/interesting/cool bass videos.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove