http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvKgb4QmGSs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY42F_5mgBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnVcStGxnNE

I dunno why most people say they suck. I love my Squier Tele. Sure thing, you won't get the same sound as you would if you were playing a original Fender, but Squiers can do fine on their own.
Quote by americnidiot
why the f*** does that guy have a KFC bucket on his head?

Quote by slashnmash
its buckethead dummy!
yo amazingdm, you also know that the name atreyu is taken from the neverending story? Yeah, its that lame.
I say they suck because I had one. It was low quality and sounded like crap. I'm sure there are some decent Squiers at some price level, but what's the point in paying as much for a Squier at that level when you could get a real Fender?
-Schecter C-1 Artist Limited Edition Left-Handed
-Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
-New York Pro Acoustic

Quote by Random emo kid
I'm so emo even my tears cry.

Quote by wahappen
I'd probably give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
Quote by HeartInACage
yo amazingdm, you also know that the name atreyu is taken from the neverending story? Yeah, its that lame.

Yes, I was very saddened when I heard this band....atreyu..atreyuck
ive never really thought squires are as horrible as people make them sound, there no $1500 guitar but for there price there good.
"We could only wonder what he would have accomplished is his life hadn't ended so early"

----Randy Rhoads----
i love my epiphone sg special... i can get some amazing blues tones and fuzz wah tones out of it (just using the gain no effects or anything)
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
i guess that is partially do to my vavetronix amp though^
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Well, it's common opinion that the amp contributes the majority of your tone, so the guitar is going to make the bigger difference based on how it feels and how playable it is.
-Schecter C-1 Artist Limited Edition Left-Handed
-Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
-New York Pro Acoustic

Quote by Random emo kid
I'm so emo even my tears cry.

Quote by wahappen
I'd probably give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
werent all of them moded?
Quote by EvilMaxy
I shoved a crayola crayon up my ass.

Quote by Nelsean
I shoved my tesicals in a blender and masterbated.

superman's where its at....
Jesus pwns both
Sqiers are good considering the price. I have one and it is my first guitar, and for beginners it's pretty good. I got to play a like $2000 fender though, and it was a lot better sounding but hey, I got the squier for 200, so now I got the money for my les paul and sg. And I'm not a begginer either, I've beeen playing for a while, just I just got my own gitar finally, andI know what I'm talkiing about becasue out of my group, I'm the guitar techy and I've played just aboutevery guitar model there is and brand.
"No man ever won a war by dying for his country, he did so by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
ive never owned either but i have heard from people that own them that the strats are garbage but the teles are really nice
Damn! Watching this make me forget almost everything to do to play faster or alike. I need to learn more theory and play more original stuff....
Another thing, I have to shove this in your faces, I got to play a 1967 Flying V Gibson, a fender sunburst strat modded out the win wang(lol, funny word), and a one of a kind 1984 Gibson sg that was actually,uh...forgot his name, well he was a famous gutaist that much I remeber, and I got to play a 4 headed guitar by I forget what brand.
"No man ever won a war by dying for his country, he did so by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
i had a squire strat... its was the best guitar ive ever had...

it had a natural finish, with a walnut colored pickgaurd... just the way the guitar felt was amazing.
I could be wrong, but I think the main difference between all of your posts and opinions is price range. The low end Squire strats really, really are crap compared to, say, a low end Epiphone. Most of their middle range stuff too. Now, I fully believe those of you that say you've played excellent Squire's because 99% of the time you can get lucky enough to have a good guitar regardless of brand.

Oh and I also second the dude that said the Squire Tele's are better than the Strats... that's an important note.
Quote by Bad Analogy #1
She grew on him like she was a colony of
E. Coli, and he was
room-temperature Canadian beef.

Quote by Bad Analogy #2
It was an American tradition, like
fathers chasing kids around with
power tools.
the master series are fantastic guitars.

Sunburst ESP Viper-400 with EMG combo
Ibanez Talman Elec-Acoustic
1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby
Quote by latinosuperstud
i love my epiphone sg special... i can get some amazing blues tones and fuzz wah tones out of it (just using the gain no effects or anything)

wtf does that haf to do with anything, and squiers suck, lol i compared one to my strat, i almost vomited
i love my squire!!!
it has a good rock/clean tone
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Quote by Arlabester
wtf does that haf to do with anything, and squiers suck, lol i compared one to my strat, i almost vomited

I think he's trying to compare the price range..
Quote by Bad Analogy #1
She grew on him like she was a colony of
E. Coli, and he was
room-temperature Canadian beef.

Quote by Bad Analogy #2
It was an American tradition, like
fathers chasing kids around with
power tools.
i think that a squire is just like a epiphone!!!!
epiphone is a cheaper gibson
squire is a cheaper fendr

there
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Quote by Guitarplaya27
i think that a squire is just like a epiphone!!!!
epiphone is a cheaper gibson
squire is a cheaper fendr

there

thats where your wrong some epiphones suck, some are par, and then some are blow your nuts off fantastic for that price range
Quote by Teleprompters
it shows seeing as you can spell squier and all, but there are some nice playing squiers but most are pretty crappy

Your definition of "most" is pretty general.

the most QUANTITY of squiers do suck donkey dick, because those crappy low level strats are in the majority of squiers out there

however, most of squiers models are extremely good, and right up to par with epiphone. as the other poster said, squier is basically the exact same as epiphone, and no, you cant argue that down. both have their fantastimo's their middle ranges and their bads

Sunburst ESP Viper-400 with EMG combo
Ibanez Talman Elec-Acoustic
1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby
It's all in the player. The guy is good, so the guitar sounds good.

Nothing sucks, it's just opinion.