I've heard some pretty good things about this pedal, and I know all of Wylde's signature gear is high quality, but does anyone have it who can give me opinions on it? I was thinking of buying one, I'm looking for a heavy shred-ish tone.
Dickless.
dont have it but i have Dimes Cry baby from hell and its awesome. Also i would check out the one that Slash has out cause it looks really good and i have heard great thigns about it.
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
Quote by MetalMilitia212
I've heard some pretty good things about this pedal, and I know all of Wylde's signature gear is high quality, but does anyone have it who can give me opinions on it? I was thinking of buying one, I'm looking for a heavy shred-ish tone.

I'm no expert, but I'd recommend you try before you buy extensively - we're talking about the same man whose brain consists more of alcoholic matter than gray matter, and about the same man who says the MG Micro Stack is slamming and its overdrive is crushing.
Quote by pearlJam_31490
dont have it but i have Dimes Cry baby from hell and its awesome. Also i would check out the one that Slash has out cause it looks really good and i have heard great thigns about it.

Crybaby From Hell!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Vindication
I'm no expert, but I'd recommend you try before you buy extensively - we're talking about the same man whose brain consists more of alcoholic matter than gray matter, and about the same man who says the MG Micro Stack is slamming and its overdrive is crushing.

Not to hijack this thread, but you obviously are too ignorant to try and bash Zakk Wylde. If you have read any of his articles in serious guitar mags like Guitar Player, or seen any of his interviews, you would know that he rarely drinks, his beers on stage are fake, and about the micro stack, ever heard of an endorsement? You pretty much have to give positive feedback about any products from (Marshall) to keep that endorsement.

As far as the wah goes, I would say it isn't as versatile as the crybaby from hell. It tends to get too trebly at times, and overall, I would recommend the CFH over it.
Quote by lespaulrocks39
You pretty much have to give positive feedback about any products from (Marshall) to keep that endorsement.

I hope you're not including MGs and AVTs too dude...
Vox 847 Pwns em all.
Official Mascot of The Fender Armada!
Two Four Six Eight, Who Do We Appreciate? Yay Fender Woooo!!

Epiphone G-400 Custom - Fitted with a Original Bigsby B5
Fender 65 Twin Reverb
Fulltone OCD
Vox V847 Wah
Rotovibe
Boss Flanger
MXR Phase 90
i think we should give zakk a break about his MG's. He only uses it for backstage warmups. The day he puts away his jcm800 and brings a MG rig on stage is the day we can bash him.
Way overpriced when underneath its basically a blend of the Original Crybaby and Hendrix Crybaby.

Save a couple of $ and go for the 535Q (or save even more with the Classic Crybaby or the Hendrix one) or add a couple and go for the Dimebag one.
not to get off topic but what do you mean his beer on stage is "fake" Im sure he always has been during interviews. Hell in my latest GW mag, he handed the one GW reporter a beer. He also does some music for ESPN and gets paid in cases of beer. Im always seeing pics of him with beer.

he may not be an alcoholic or anything but saying he "rarely" drink its untrue.
I don't like it; I used to have one. I thought the sweep was way too wierd, not really a wah. It seemed to go from a low sound like a blanket to a sound like the low-middle of a normal wah.
primusfan
It's better with no teeth, trust me. Much fewer scars on my penis now that I've switched from seniors in high school to senior citizens.
Quote by miss_MURDER
not to get off topic but what do you mean his beer on stage is "fake" Im sure he always has been during interviews. Hell in my latest GW mag, he handed the one GW reporter a beer. He also does some music for ESPN and gets paid in cases of beer. Im always seeing pics of him with beer.

he may not be an alcoholic or anything but saying he "rarely" drink its untrue.

he just says that for the kids
Quote by mystique facade
i think we should give zakk a break about his MG's. He only uses it for backstage warmups. The day he puts away his jcm800 and brings a MG rig on stage is the day we can bash him.

here here!

and bash him? bloody murder him!
i have a crybaby hell which is good, from what i have heard about the zakk wah is that theres far too much bass but it shines with high gain tube amps