Helllo all.
I wrote and recorded a song the other day, featuring me and my cheap guitar. It has clean guitar, distorted guitar, rthym guitar and lead guitar, and although it does have lyrics they havent been recorded yet. This song was actually intended to be played in my band with guitar, bass, drums and vocals but i decided to do a solo recording for now. And yes, teh name is random bull****.
Enjoy.

And heres the link: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=565676
Last edited by theshredder at Jul 2, 2006,
Oh dear, please tune your guitar! I can't stress enough how much I hate listening to recordings with out of tune guitars! Ok, I'll try to ignore the tuning *shudder*. I really like the intro, and the entire song sounds like with a full band it could be good. Man, can you not hear that your guitar is horribly out of tune? It's good, and I think it'll work well with your band. Just do yourself a favour and buy a guitar tuner, and when you record this with your band make an effort to tune your guitar repeatedly

I like it, I don't know what kind of vocals you're going to be putting over the top, but I think this could be a great Interpol / Editors style song

If this is for a metal band, they disregard my last comment
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████