Ah k, Im not gonna say "Itsss sooo hardzorszxzz LEET HAX KURT COBAIN."

I can play the whole thing straight through with the solo . Big accomplishment (sarcasm).

Does anyone else have trouble keeping the main lick right and singing at the same time though? The syncopation really throws me off.
If so, and you got it down, How'd you do it. Everyfew times Ill get it right, but Its just random. So yea. If there's a trick to this, I'd appreciate the help.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Quote by Zach_F
Ah k, Im not gonna say "Itsss sooo hardzorszxzz LEET HAX KURT COBAIN."

I can play the whole thing straight through with the solo . Big accomplishment (sarcasm).

Does anyone else have trouble keeping the main lick right and singing at the same time though? The syncopation really throws me off.
If so, and you got it down, How'd you do it. Everyfew times Ill get it right, but Its just random. So yea. If there's a trick to this, I'd appreciate the help.

I'm sure you'll have to be high, drunk, and/or stoned to get it right.
Practice....that's pretty much the whole solution. It's pretty hard to sing and play guitar at the same time, but like alot of things, the more you work at it, the more you'll get used to it.
Quote by RandyismyIdol
I'm sure you'll have to be high, drunk, and/or stoned to get it right.

lmfao ...dude theres no trick to playing and singing at the same time, it just takes practice, time.. some people are great at multitasking rhythm playin and singin, i guess kurt cobain was one of them and some people just take more time to practice and get it right.. i guess ur one of them lol
just practice man u'll get it
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_('') aww

RATM_Rocha wrote:

I hate Gun"n"roses and i hate velvet revolver, there emo music, ew.

^ lmao wat a retard ^

Plan-C page
Ghandi aint got **** on me
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_('') aww

RATM_Rocha wrote:

I hate Gun"n"roses and i hate velvet revolver, there emo music, ew.

^ lmao wat a retard ^

Plan-C page
Hehe. I ask. I usually find singing and playing REALLY easy. I do it all the time, And I play things much more complicated than this, I dunno why this song is the only one that throws me off so much.
Ah well.
Ill just repeat it over and over again.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x

thats the spirit

haha get it...

smells like teen spirit
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
Erm...yeah I can do it...but it took alot of practice...and that is all I can say...just practice
Learn the guitar part first then put the guitar w/ your voice. but make sure youve got the rythm right.
"This is gunna blow my cover but I like the FedEx driver because he's a drug dealer and he doesn't even know it"-Mitch Hedberg RIP
are you talking about the verse? if so keep up with the drums and listen to when he plucks.
Dude, wth.
This threads been dead since early JULY.
Ive already mastered it and moved on. lol.
I have no desire to sing like alexi.
The verse was easy, that took me like 5 minutes, It was just getting the syncopation and voice lined up.
Thanks I guess though...
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

PM me, or just say # x

the trick to singing and playing is not thinking about what your playing...

if you think about switching chords your never gonna stay together. the playing has to be second nature so you can focus on the singing.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
/ressurected thread
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
/unneccessary post
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...