Thats right folks, guitar case ...

I recently needed a guitar case for my acustic and I wanted it as cheap as possible so I went and got an Ashton one, not that its bad, in fact its bloody good. But I thought I would continue with my whole TPG thing. So I took of the thing that said Ashton and Turned it into a TPG logo.

I used double sided tape for the paper to stick onto, and then just used a clear coat to make it all shiney. It is still dry at the moment so i will post pics of it when it is on.

The old Ashton side haha

My side

Tell me what you think
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
Now that I think about it it is random as **** but its cool i recon, and yeah it is the button you wcould call it that goes on the side of the case. It just screws it.
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
Here is the final thing, I recon it looks pretty darn awesome myself.

Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
Lookin' good.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
tom is sooo hardcore.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
I made this better by making the sides more smooth, it now looks completely prooo
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
Quote by Teleprompters
thats what i was thinkin when i saw his sheets

Hhahahahahha thats on my mums bed, I have no idea why I was in there....hahaha
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
That's a mighty fine logo you got there.

Who did the first design on that one?
Quote by pratt121
That's a mighty fine logo you got there.

Who did the first design on that one?

Why thank you, its guna be on all the stuff I build/customise.

Well I put a competition up in the pit for people to make me a logo saying TPG, and later I than put an artistic picture of me there and ask them to include it in the design. There were heaaaaps of relpies so it was very hard to chose, but Pratt121 was the one who designed the logo.

EDIT: So i realised it was Pratt121 who said that haha, how come you dont come on msn anymore man?!?!
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
Last edited by lespaulmarshall at Jul 4, 2006,
^omg. HARDCORE!!!!!
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Quote by lespaulmarshall
Why thank you, its guna be on all the stuff I build/customise.

Well I put a competition up in the pit for people to make me a logo saying TPG, and later I than put an artistic picture of me there and ask them to include it in the design. There were heaaaaps of relpies so it was very hard to chose, but Pratt121 was the one who designed the logo.

EDIT: So i realised it was Pratt121 who said that haha, how come you dont come on msn anymore man?!?!

Literally had a good out-loud laugh reading that one