Hey everyone. I just ordered this head online and i dont yet have a cabinet for it. I was wondering if i could plug it into my peavey bandit 112 and use its speaker or if i can use this really old cabinet that i have no clue what brand it is. It only has 1 12 inch speaker and it is pretty old. Can i do this or will it wreck my amp.
the ohms would have to match for starters. and you would have to wire up a input for the speakers, you can't run a amp into a mp, it has to be speakers only.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
It'll probably wreck the amp, the speaker needs to be able to handle the head's wattage and impedence.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
did you order the 50 or 100 watt?

^hows will it wreck the head. if he just wires it into the speaker, and the ohms match it'll be fine.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
But the wattage needs to be the same or more than if he wants to use it at reasonable volumes, but it'll work if you play quietly until you get your cab.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30