hey

i was wondering if you guys could help me choose what amp i should get.
the two im tossing it up with is a jcm 2000 tsl head for $1999 or a hand made tube amp by a pro amp maker for $1500.
if i get the jcm i basically have no money for a cab so id have to get the crappest cab out their but if i got the hand made one i could maybe get a ok one.

ok so yeah please help me choose, oh and i play metal and hardcore ie metallica and a7x so yeah but i still wanna be able to have a unique sound not just a standard marshall sound.
so yeah thanks and everything and if i get one of these amps it will be like the amp i have for the rest of my life so yeah, thanks.
If You wanna be UNIQUE dont go marshall. And the TSL Is not that expensive its $1300. I would rather get a Peavey 6505 or 5150 its cheaper and they got good tones for your music. Marshall is good dont get me wrong.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&catref=C6&from=R10&satitle=Mesa+Boogie+Rectifier&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&bs=Search&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fgtp=&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=ZIP%2FPostal&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=

Check out some Rectos as well. If you dont mind used you can save money on a head and get a good cab
Member #25 of the Ibanez SZ over RG Club! PM ibanez4life SZ! to join

Ibanez SZ320BK, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Statocaster, Laney Cub 12

Quote by Punk2Guitar
your my hero

Quote by benjy118
I love you

Thank you very much
There would be no point getting a top notch head and running it through a crappy cab. Play both the amps and see what tone you prefer and then if its the more expensive head, save up to get a really good cab
oh soz i neva saw that you were from aus. Check out the pro maker and then decide. As azn_guitarist25 said
Member #25 of the Ibanez SZ over RG Club! PM ibanez4life SZ! to join

Ibanez SZ320BK, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Statocaster, Laney Cub 12

Quote by Punk2Guitar
your my hero

Quote by benjy118
I love you

Thank you very much
what tones are you after? is the pro well-regarded?

I'm not a major fan of the tsl, FWIW...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?