Hi Guys, Im Looking to buy a new amp and i was thinking about buying the peavey bandit 112(around £220) , but then i heard about the peavey valveking(around £300+) Do you think it is worth the extra money for the valve king??? By The way i play anything from Blues to metal and use a prs santana SE.
buy the bandit, the EQ of the valveking does not realy work and the clean chanel is not realy clean
^

you can get the valveking for under £300 if you shop around...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Go valveking. Sounds much better than the solid state Bandit IMO, after all it's a real all tube amp!
You could probly get more sounds in the bandit then with the valveking, but since i the valveking is tube i would suggest it and a good overdrive pedal to boost its distortion, the valveking is more of a low gain type sound.
hmm.. valveking is tube, so if you NEED the tube breakup and feel then go for it and get on OD pedal as stated

but from my experience the bandit is better at metal and one of the better sounding SS combos.

i liked the bandit better for some things and vice versa, but didn't get a chance to run the VK on full blast, haha.
i posted a review of the VK and dsl, xxx, recto.
check it out if you want
BUT a fender frontman 15r might be for you. not the one with the silver grill cloth, butthe one with the black. dunno if you can find it

settings for awesome sound
bass:9
mid7
treb:5 1/2
gain:6

there you go... thats with passive pickups