can anyone tell me if i can use a talk box with a guitar?

or at least how that kind of stuff works
generally thats what you use them for
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
you can only use them throgh a stack/half satck, unless you can detatch the speaker from the head (of a combo amp). there should be a little cable at the back for this (this is how i use mine). And yes, you do use them with a guitar...
Quote by JB2500
you can only use them throgh a stack/half satck, unless you can detatch the speaker from the head (of a combo amp). there should be a little cable at the back for this (this is how i use mine). And yes, you do use them with a guitar...

Thats bull****, u can use a talkbox without a stack, the rocktron Banshee is probably the best one out at the moment, its not too expensive, u dont need a stack with it, its relatively easy to use and it wont destroy ur amp!!
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
Quote by Bossman123
Thats bull****, u can use a talkbox without a stack, the rocktron Banshee is probably the best one out at the moment, its not too expensive, u dont need a stack with it, its relatively easy to use and it wont destroy ur amp!!

shut the hell up dumbass.

he said UNLESS you have a detachable speaker from your amp, and most amps dont have a speaker output unless its a pretty decent sized tube amp.
the talkbox actually sends the speakers sound up into your mouth and then you change your mouth to change the sound which in turn goes into the microphone.
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project