Page 1 of 4
The site goes down alot.

That's why I've already saved all of my favorite stencils on my computer.
You are quite the nice one IluvPowerchords.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
Can anyone put up the aus rotten one?
Quote by Manos15
Could somebody explain the actual process of putting one of these onto a T-Shirt?

first off print it out on reynolds freezer paper or acetate. cut out the black parts, if its on RFP you iron it on then paint it.

mix your own paints use half acrylic and half textile medium.

blow dry. peel off. let hang for a while. then throw it in the dryer for 2 cycles then wash in cold water a few times.
Quote by Prince
or you just cut out the design and spray it on with spray paint

yeah that works it just doesnt last long or look as good. i used to to do it that way.
Does anyone happen to know any other site with stencils like that?

Or if anybody has Ramones, The Clash, Stiff Little Fingers, The Damned or/and Sham 69 stencils and would like to share them... Feel free to do so
Quote by havanna
Does anyone happen to know any other site with stencils like that?

Or if anybody has Ramones, The Clash, Stiff Little Fingers, The Damned or/and Sham 69 stencils and would like to share them... Feel free to do so

quit being lazy make your own stencils.
Quote by RockThe40oz
I made an LCB shirt that way months ago that still looks fine...

Its really whatever floats your boat. i meant long time. cause mine always did with spraypaint. maybe its the laundry ditergent that makes it fade. whatever. i just suggest my way cause its more pro-quality.
Quote by LoudnSnotty138
Its really whatever floats your boat. i meant long time. cause mine always did with spraypaint. maybe its the laundry ditergent that makes it fade. whatever. i just suggest my way cause its more pro-quality.

maybe its the quality of the spraypaint? or maybe its a certain type of spraypaint that stays on in water.
none of those sites are working
Member #2 of the "This Is The Longest Club Name On UG In History And I Won't Believe Otherwise Until I See A Longer Club Name Which'll Mean That I Was Wrong But That Is Impossible Because I Am Always Right " club.
the site was down for a week or so, the server crashed and the webspace provider had next to no clue when it was to be fixed.

the sites up and running again. i recently did some slight layout/coding changes, to make navigation easier. we took the larger "view all fullsized ____" stencil pages and cut em up into smaller sections so they're easier to view/load.

enjoy.
Quote by justintoxicated
the site was down for a week or so, the server crashed and the webspace provider had next to no clue when it was to be fixed.

the sites up and running again. i recently did some slight layout/coding changes, to make navigation easier. we took the larger "view all fullsized ____" stencil pages and cut em up into smaller sections so they're easier to view/load.

enjoy.

Oh, word.
wow the new site is awsome. i remember back in the day when it was just a list of codes to the tencils thats it.
yeah that one newyorkdolls.

thank you very much!!!!!!!!

(sorry bout the late-ness.)
Theres a stencil on there called " The Capitalists - Sell-out punx" is this supposed to be a rip off of the casualties? Because if it was it would be funny.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR

"ur a fag if you don't pronounce the lightning bolt in ac/dc"

touche. who wuzzit?

Quote by lookie here
OMG! smile_man, that was amazing.

Yes, it was a Casualties funny.
Quote by Holy Magenta
Awesome. I saw it on PRD already, but still awesome.

me too--

YAY!
yeah i used that website, and its cool the guy justin sane actually replies to comments/quetions/suggestions area of the website!! and somewhat speedily.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by misfitsdisciple
yeah i used that website, and its cool the guy justin sane actually replies to comments/quetions/suggestions area of the website!! and somewhat speedily.

what the **** did you just call me?
Quote by justintoxicated
what the **** did you just call me?

hahaha i didnt notice that untill you pointed it out you should eSlap him.
i'm not some fashion-punk from Anti-Flag thank you very much.

if you're gonna get that image inked on your chest, I'd suggest finding out more info about it. i actually did a little research on it but I wasnt sure what exactly the story was behind that graphic. its either about this assasination attempt at the royal wedding of King Alfonso XIII and Victoria Eugenia in Madrid, Spain in 1906 (an anarchist hid a bomb in a bouquet of flowers) or about The Haymarket Square Riots in Chicago in 1886. id check with bansky or just ask around.
Page 1 of 4