HEy u guys!!!

I don't know...are those scale normal as i.e minor pentatonic??

I heard of mode of minor harmonic scale... What's that all about? How I use those scales?
Noooo,

READ THIS

I have just written it, for you....as if.

Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
Check the link in BGC's post. It's the best thread on your questions.

The best thing you can do is to learn the intervals and work out the positions yourself. This is invaluable to your understanding of the fretboard and the scale itself.
Looking for my India/Django.
That thread is really interesting, I am constantly trying to memerize it, but failing. There is just too much.

Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
Quote by bangoodcharlote
They aren't as common in popular music, but they're still normal scales. You wpuld use both over minior/major 7 chords (1 b3 5 7).

Read this.

Minor scales are just as common in popular music as the pentatonic, if not more so. If you need an example, listen to every album the Beatles ever made. If you only ever use pentatonics, your playing will get boring really quickly.
Quote by crazydiamond73
You, my friend, are a genius.
Quote by Voodoo_Chile42
Minor scales are just as common in popular music as the pentatonic, if not more so. If you need an example, listen to every album the Beatles ever made. If you only ever use pentatonics, your playing will get boring really quickly.

He's referring to harmonic minor and melodic minor
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by Night_Lights
He's referring to harmonic minor and melodic minor

I knew that. Neither are that uncommon in pop music.
Quote by crazydiamond73
You, my friend, are a genius.