but seriously.

Does anyone know for sure that the Edge III trems are fixed?...and is the Edge Pro II better than the Edge III?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

I think somebody just randomly said "Edge III's are good" and then everyone got into a panic.

HOLY **** EVERYONE FIND OUT IF THEYRE GOOD.

2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster
1987 Fender F-210 Acoustic
Partscaster (in progress)

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Follow me on Twitter!
I personally think it was a n00b who had this guitar for 2 weeks, and the trem hasnt crapped out on him yet, so they think its fixed. But thats just what i believe...we ALL need actual PROOF
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

...but seriously, on the Ibanez site it says that they are massively improved saddles or somehing (i dont remember, ill check after i post this.)...but maybe that was always on the site

EDIT: it says that it is constructed like the Edge Pro and has "new massive design saddles"..i think...**** i forget already. Is it the saddles that wore out on them before?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

It was the knife edges.

Quit making false titles, or i'll start reporting, that gets annoying......

Yes the Edge Pro 2 is better, but just save another hundred dollars and get the rg1570 over the 42dx...
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
its not a false title i wanna know the truth...so stop being a whiny bitch...i would love to get the 1570, but its like 1300 bucks around here
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
but seriously.

Does anyone know for sure that the Edge III trems are fixed?...and is the Edge Pro II better than the Edge III?

Your avatar...

I want my girlfriend to dance like that
i want your girlfriend to dance like that too.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
its not a false title i wanna know the truth...so stop being a whiny bitch...i would love to get the 1570, but its like 1300 bucks around here

What? The thread title has no relevance to the post.... Whiny bitch? Oh i think im gonna cry.... This coming from the kid who cant palm mute lmao
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
He calls everyone a whiny bitch, it's all he knows, try not to take offense to it.

Anyways, I highly doubt the new Edge III is any good, but I will try out a few 350's when I go to my guitar store this weekend and see if it's the new one.

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:

Follow me on Twitter!
yeah whiny bitch has been my new thing...and who said i cant palm mute?...i said ic an do it just fine on my SG...i jsut find it alot wierder on my strat

and besides, what the hell does palm muting have to do with me calling you a whiny bitch, was that suppose to be your comeback?, saying i don't know how to palmmute?...mon dieu, c'est encroyable!, le burn!
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

Last edited by The_Hell_Patrol at Jul 2, 2006,
Filet mignon!

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:

Follow me on Twitter!
you got me there...isnt that a steak?....if it is, thats a good steak, but it could also be a fish, andi hate fish.

so what the hell does this have to do with anything?

Nothing?

Cool.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

Like Mike said it's not that great of odds that the Edge IIIs are any better, but just to be fair we need someone to try em out and get some thoughts on em. I was just at the store yesterday if i saw this thread before that I would have tried em out but oh well.
Seinfeld
The Gear:
Fender John Mayer Sig. Strat
Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 60
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Damn right, I've got the blues.
yeah, someone needs to be a test dummy!

At the shop by me there is only 1 RG350DX, and i dont exactly know what i would be looking for seeing as how i have ever used an Edge trem system in my life, so im not sure what i would be expecting.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn