It probably doesn't sound amazing but it looks cool so who cares

abd BC Rich weren't the first to do this, Dave Grohl has got a really old plexiglass guitar made by I can't remember who, Ibanez did a clear JS at one point, ESP did a clear telecaster filled with water for one of the members of Metallica
i'm afradid i can't help, but christ i find those rigs ugly.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

They're probably decent, but the truth is, you can get the same if not better quality from a guitar that is hundreds cheaper.

2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster
1987 Fender F-210 Acoustic
Partscaster (in progress)

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Follow me on Twitter!
Quote by seljer
It probably doesn't sound amazing but it looks cool so who cares

abd BC Rich weren't the first to do this, Dave Grohl has got a really old plexiglass guitar made by I can't remember who, Ibanez did a clear JS at one point, ESP did a clear telecaster filled with water for one of the members of Metallica

Yup, Kirk Hammet has a couple clear ESP Teles filled with gels of different colors. Dave's guitar is an Ampeg Dan Armstrong. They're just showboat guitars, like double neck guitars.
these ESP guitars sound nice. Do you know a guitar mad of plexiglass beside the BC Rich which could be bought?
Quote by Austrorammer
these ESP guitars sound nice. Do you know a guitar mad of plexiglass beside the BC Rich which could be bought?

the ESPs were custom made, I dont think you could get one

you might spot one of those Ampegs on ebay, I see that they were reissued 8 years ago too
http://news.harmony-central.com/Newp/1998/Dan-Armstrong-Guitars.html

I think theres one guy on this forum who managed to find a clear strat body (and just put his own hardware and a Yamaha Pacifica neck on it)

if you manage to find a used one the Ibanez JS that is transparent is the JS2k-PLT http://www.ibanezregister.com/Gallery/js/gal-js2k.htm
(try www.ibanezrules.com for finding used prestige ibanezes)
but it seems there were only 200 of these made
Last edited by seljer at Jul 2, 2006,
first off, those have to be the most tateless pieces of **** I've ever seen. second, they aren't worth the price. Third, no one will take you seriously playing that, It loks like it's made of plastic.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
first off, those have to be the most tateless pieces of **** I've ever seen. second, they aren't worth the price. Third, no one will take you seriously playing that, It loks like it's made of plastic.

well uh acrylic is plastic, so...
Quote by MetalMilitia212

Taste is subjective (some people like the looks of the point BC Riches, some people don't)

and wether people take you seriously or not should be up to what you're playing, not what you're playing on. If you're the best blues player on earth I don't care if you're playing a Squier....

though the transparent guitar thing overall is more for show

David Grohl with his one in this video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=WrSp9YIBsyM&search=foo%20fighters%20like%20these